Recovering-

So I'm bored sitting in the hospital. The others are awake but I can't see then since I had to break some bones fighting a dude using his bones to fight-

I'm a mess what is this. I remember the good old days of being a lazy teenager eating potato chips on my bed while watching anime. Well I guess life is way more fun but has a higher risk of death so..

*cough* am I talking to fast because I feel like I'm talking to fast-

I need to breath, perhaps the hospital is messing with my head.

Damn, so anyway everyone else is awake but only Naruto has been let out of the hospital the first day he came into it because of his healing power and shit. A couple others were let out but not on the same day. Maybe I should tell you what bones I broke! (Assuming that I of all people is actually smart and can remember but I'll try) *face palm* I'm so stupid, why don't I just look at the bandages covering my limbs?

My front left leg, my back right leg, some of my rib cage, and I think that's it. The rest of the bandages are like stab wounds and such and such.

I'm soooooo bored and going insane in this hospital room with no company if you couldn't tell. Hana occasionally stops by since she's a vet-type thing though I think she's only an expert in dogs so I'm not sure if my body is close enough to a dogs for her to know what she's doing. Wait, is she a vet for all animals or just for dogs? I think it's for all animals- wait only for dogs? All animals? Uh.. I'm just going to stick with all animals.

Tsunade comes as well but she's a doctor for people so she can't really do much except look at my stab wounds since those types of injuries are the same as a persons for me. I think it's the same amount of pain to.

Naruto has been training this whole time and I think he's forgotten about me but it's fine I'm not salty or going insane in this tiny hospital room where the people not even know what to feed me and think I'm like a dog and can't have certain things or anything-

Welp speak of the devil Naruto finally shows up tos we me. I think he came to see me after everyone else though but that's fine as long as he comes to see me with real food.

I got myself two whole nice, satisfying, filling bowls of ramen. Naruto talking to me and I just nodded and purred and shit in response to his words since I can't talk-

I feel wayyyyy better after that real meal and just- fucking lyfe is great-

I no own any anime plz no sue me-
Sorry it took so long y'all-
Thanks for the support y'all are giving me on my trash story-