There is a panda in the village!

We get back to the village and kakashi reports the mission to the old guy who is respected by all. After that we went on more lame missions before kakabaka left. We were walking around with Sakura and not sasuke because he's sasuke . A box started to follow us and I had a WTF expression plastered on my face. Konoharamu (Can't spel) and his buddy's which I will call snot boy and girl. Konoharamu will just be little dude so yeah. Little dude insulted Sakura after he finished freaking out about me with his buddies. Big mistake on his part cus Sakura opened the gates of friggin Gehenna (idk autocorrect changed it to Gehenna so I'll just leave it like that) on the poor children. Little dude ended up bumping into some other dude which will be known as mummy man cus of dat mummy on his back. The girl with him I will call temari cus that was revealed to be her name by mummy man I zoned out till an adorable panda boy appeared ran to it and hugged it with my tales disregarding the fact that he threatened to kill someone. I then went back next to naruto.i zoned out some more until sasuke introduced himself and naruto introduced me.wel after they walked away I silently wished for food and we went to meet with kakabaka.

(I no own any anime plz no sue)
(Thx for the peeps who read my trash story I thanks u.) :)