the attack

So I start running after Naruto and the other peeps h be with trying to keep up. Then we get to this clearing (after Shikamaru had to leave) and see Sasuke getting his ass beat by the other kid who is starting to mutate into some strange ass raccoon looking thing. Then he grows into some all mighty giant ass sand raccoon that's laughing like a maniac. I think he said his name was "Shukaku" or something.

So then Naruto summons his giant toad dude and they have a conversation he turns into the nine tailed fox and start to fight Shukaku. I then notice that Sakura managed to become useless by getting herself trapped and the the dog that was leading us earlier is gone. Welp I was rational and decided "hell nah!" So I run back through the forest area. I get back and it looks like hell. Giant snakes are fighting peeps and there are dead bodies everywhere! I start fighting the engine to. I pounce and dodge and rip people's throats out everywhere!

I'm pretty badass.

Then a purple barrier looking thing catches my aye and I see that the hokage and the Oreo man are fighting. Also I see some zombie looking guys that seem to be the dudes on the stone faces. Damn this shit's getting crazy up in here.

I strangle nine people at a time to death with my tails while ripping out the throats of others. So lots of people knew not to mess with me. Some were probably suicidal or just unfortunate and happened to be there.

I could feel how shocked and scared and relieved the leafs village ninjas were. (Relieved probably because I'm on their side.) Kakashi and the jonin I knew were just staring with their mouths agape. It's kinda hard to tell with kakabaka though.

After the attack was over I was pretty much soaked with blood because I was being extra and occasionally had to use my tails for swords.

The third hokage was dead now though which sucked by the way. He was a good, chill old dude.

So we had a funeral and I just had a black cloth thing on my neck because I can't wear black clothes and you can't give me- dnjodmbMdshjeudbskw!

They gave me a black collar. I
Got pissed and ripped it off with my tails so they just gave me a black cloth probably scared of what I would do if they tried again since they saw how many people I killed during the invasion.

Yeah.

Sooo....

We went home and slept. Naruto basically cuddled up against me and cried himself to sleep. Sad.

I no own any anime plz no sue me.
Sorry it was short writers block is killing me-