Bell Test!!

So kakabaka explains such and such and I follow naruto when the test starts. Yes even though I know what he is doing is stupid but imma need to help him pass dis test. So he gets beaten by kakabaka (obviously) and I help him out of the trap as well as use my tails to signal working together. "I would work with Sakura-Chan but defanetly(sp?) not sasuke!" He practically screams so loud if there was anything made of glass it would break. He then runs off leaving me just sitting there paralyzed by how loud he was. After  me being paralyzed I tried to catch up with him and tracked his scent. On the way I saw sauce ga-I mean sasuke sry......(not really) stuck to the ground with only his monstrosity of a hairdo and his head sticking out. He full on glares at me and I glare back only scarier with my tails swiching and I'm like full on growling on him ( I know badass.) His glare falters and he turns away angrily. I smirk and he turns back around with a slight glare still present on that ugly ass thing he calls a face. " Help me...if you can even understand me..." I drop my smirk and write the words 'only if you ask nicely' in the ground with one of my tails. He glares harder and mumbles a 'please' but I could still hear it. I smirked and gave him one of my tails to hold on to. I then made the signal to work together with my tails. " Hn...the others would slow me down....but why do you follow that loser naruto? You seem strong so why follow someone like him when you could follow someone like me?" I just glared at him and growled before turning away toward naruto's scent just as the bell rang. I just continued following naruto's scent figuring he was already there with sasuke following.stupid ugly ass duck.

( I own no anime)
(I'm really trying to make this trash longer but like it trash. I'm just writing this stuff for fun and I get bored very often)
(Peace,from the fatass lazy writer)