"Pervy sage" lol

So like naruto when to bother kakashi saying that he wanted training or some shit. Kakashi was going to train duck sauc- I'm mean sasuke *cough* *clears throte* (don't judge my speling autocorrect doesn't wanna work ever)

Kakabaka gave naruto ebisu or however you say/spell his name to train with. Naruto screamed something about the dude that was 'going to train him' (cus we all know that's not happening) being a closet perv and that he fell for the harem justu or whatever.

Naruto wasn't able to finish his claim because the ebisu guy (someone tell me how to spell cus imma just spell his name like ebisu) covered the blonde's
mouth and dismissed it.

So we went to train aka them and me watching him fail. The guy tried to teach naruto how to walk on water but naruto kept failing and falling into the hotspring's water. Thats gotta fucking hurt.

Then we saw some old dude peaking at some most likely underage females. Naruto's temporary teacher went off about how that was disgraceful and shit. I zoned out and when I came back to reality I saw naruto calling out the old dude about peeping. All the females screamed and ran for the hills. The old dude got all upset and said something about him doing research for his book aka porno based on what he has to do for it. That when he noticed me even though I basically tower over baritone standing up dice he's such a shorty. Stupid blind old men.

His eyes narrowed at me and he asked naruto, quite rudely might I add, who I was. He went " Oh! This is Nyuu! Don't worry, she won't eat you I don't think!" I gave him at what I attempted was a smile without showing any teeth. I failed and I smiled showing off my hella fabulous shiny white teeth. (That are hella sharp.) He looked at me suspiciously and like I was a threat even though he is the perv looking at most likely underage females as research. He claimed to be the legendary toad sage (plz tell me how to spel his name) but naruto settled with calling him Pervy sage.

I zoned out some more and when they started walking I unconsciously followed. I was daydreaming about food but was somehow (very unhappily) aware of the old dude glancing at me every now and again.

So pervy sage was gonna train naruto how to do shit for his fight. So yeah that what we are currently doing at this point in life after I zoned back in. Yup!

I watched naruto fail at walking on water and decided to try myself. Pervy sage peered at my curiously/suspiciously as I tried. It wasn't that hard. The perv started laughing saying how pathetic naruto was if I did it before he got it down. I took offence to that and gave him a tiny glare he almost missed.

Naruto got all upset and tried to do it but failed. Again. This'll take awhile. A very long while.
Sigh.

I no own any anime plz no sue me

Plz tells me how to spel Pervy sage's name! Plz...

Also.....

HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHI-

Ahem

Thx so much trash like me and my shit don't deserve this gdunrsuansbxh

Thx