Land of da waves👋

So they passed by sharing food!! Congrats!! For the next couple of days it been rinse repeat:

Kaka shows up late
Go do chores
Go home
Eat ramen
Sleep
Get up in the morning very tired

So yeah,we are currently in the hokage office watching a cat get killed in front of us. This is my life. Yup. Anyways,I was sitting next to naruto watching this play out. I shot kakashi a glare when he smacked naruto across the head and everyone noticeably tensed at the murderus (sp?) aura around me. He held his hand up in defense with beads of sweat rolling down his forhead. (can't spel plz send help) I sent a warning growl and sat back down (did I mention I stood up?) making everyone relieved I didn't attack the poor dude.After a little complaining from naruto a drunk man came into the room and started complaining that kids were protecting him. He insulted naruto which wasn't even that good of a roast but the timing was on point. Naruto tried to attack the drunk man but I used one of my tails to stop him. When he calmed down I reliesed (someone plz tell me how to spel these words!) him and kakashi told us to meet him at the gates when we finished packing or whatever.the drunk old man (who's name is tazuna I found out) didn't insult me which probably means that he know about that ninetails attack and I'm a friggin ninetails so he must've been scared. Wimp. Yes I know about the ninetails attack I watch until like episode 6 Of naruto so mizuki spilled the beans and I know about it.

(So how was this?)
(Sorry I forgot I needed to update this story :( )
I own no anime!
Peace