Fights between what would be middle schoolers!

So like the final round is starting and Naruto and I are 5 minutes late. I swear to our lord and savior Jesus that it was his fault and only his fault. I swear my dude.  We are currently finally at the stadium thing and on the little balcony where the other contenders (idk) are.(After running away from bulls but that's not important right at this moment)

The first fight is between that Neji dude and Naruto.
They fought and Naruto looks like he's going to lose while Neji is spewing nonsense about destiny that I wasn't paying attention to. Why does he know that it's Naruto's destiny to lose? Like how? You shouldn't know these things unless you gave some sacrifice to god or Satan or some shit. Wtf?!

Then Naruto wins probably because he's the main character and so plot.

You know, in the "real world" these peeps would be in middle school and learning the pain of puberty. Now, in anime, puberty seems non-excitant and if it is happening, they seem to already know what to do about it and not noticed some extent! I've never seen a girl cringe or wince at all! And periods are painful little shits.

I'm glad I don't get them as a ninetails. Very, very glad. *shivers*

Then more fights happen, Sauce-gay and kakabaka are late. The kankuro guy forfeits, The pineapple kid ,who's name was Shikamaru I believe, almost wins but forfeits and everyone hates him. More fights happen.

Finally Sasuke gets here and the creepy Gaara kid smiles that smile that says "I want to kill you~".

They fight and Sasuke finally lands a hit on Gaara.
Gaara starts screaming and genjustu is placed on everyone except me for some reason. The smarter, more experienced ninjas break out of the genjustu and are fighting some other ninjas from different villages because apparently we are being invaded. The hoe-kage is fighting that orochimaru pedophile snake thing inside a barrier.

Damn. Just damn

I no own any anime plz no sue me.
I know it's bad...just...idk I'm trash ok?
I know it's short and I'm sorry for it ok? I have to write a chapter on this book, the other book and the book I have on the village (you should totally check it out since we are recruiting members and want to draw in some villagers) that I'm trying to make at least 1000 words each chapter because standards.

Sorry again