Chew-neen exams!

Kakabaka signed the 12 year old fetuses up for the chunnin exams or whatever. Idk if I'll be able to join my dudes. After his little announcement I went to see mr. hoe-kage and had him answer some stuff. Yeah. He said I could watch but couldn't participate. (yay! I know big words!) So yeah. I am currently with  team # 7 and walking up the stairs. I thought at first I was high cus we only walked up two flights of stairs but the sign said we were on the third floor.It was a very trippy experience.

Apparently I wasn't high and it was just a genjustu.

Yeah.

MOVING ON-

Sasuke got into a fight with a little green man with big eyebrows. His ass was getting kicked. Really really hard. It must hurt. The green man was stopped by an even bigger green man that came out of a turtle. The turtle was green,I thought you should know.they were yelling out each others' names and it seemed very gay. I'm not hating but the age... yeah ... NOPE! The little one was named lee and the big one was gai. We headed upstairs after some more stuff happened. We saw kakabaka and we walked into the .... waiting room? Yeah! The waiting room is what it will be called!

LET THE EXAMS THAT I DONT HAVE TO TAKE BEGIN!!!*screeches*

(I no own any anime plz no sue)
(How was it?)
(Thx to all the peeps reading my trash)
(I'm trash I don't deserve dis but thx! 😁👍)