Walking up trees! I wonder if this is how cats do it....

So we got to tazuna's house. We walked in the front door and tazuna's daughter (which I cannot spell) freaked out and inari (tazuna's grandson) looked horrified. They calmed down after some explaining from da human beans. So kakashi was asleep until he woke up and started explaining that the cow man was alive and breathing. He was going to train us even though he can barely walk. So we headed into the forest that was conveniently right next to the house and he walked up a tree explained some things and told us to do it. So the pink-haired less-cool Ezra of naruto got it immedeatly ( can't spel ) got it. Sasuke went and failed same with naruto. Kakashi said that I had to do it to so I stood up from my extremely comfortable position and walked up to a tree next to naruto's. I just imagined myself walking up the tree blocking everything else and I accomplished the task. So in other words I ignored everything in existence except the tree and used my imagination to picture myself walking up of it. Naruto looked at me in awe and got some determination while sasuke looked hella salty. Kakashi looked surprised/bored/kinda constipated. Since we could walk up a tree Kakashi sent me and Sakura to help with the bridge. We both nodded Sakura more hesitant than me. Hm...I wonder if that's how cats end up in trees....

(I no own any anime plz no sue me)
(Um...hi.....hope u enjoyed? And uh...yeah....bye)