Sasuke has left-

So lemme give you a rundown of what happened because we are currently all in the hospital right now. I know, me, in a hospital. I might have been a little reckless and broke a couple of bones and it definitely wasn't a clean break with the amount of time it's going to take and how much Tsunade complained about it. I wasn't in the most critical condition, I am very healthy compared to how severe the injuries and conditions some of the others were.

So basically in the middle of the night, Sasuke decided he wanted to defect and become a criminal just to get power from another S-ranked-criminal just to kill his older brother. Children are stupid and complicated. 

Anyway, Sakura tried to stop him, failed (obviously) and got knocked out. Then she told Tsunade and sent Shikamaru and the rest of the "rookie 9" after him. So we went after him and his bodyguards got in the way to the point where we would leave someone in our group behind to deal with them.

Then it was just me and Naruto going after him. At some point Gaara showed up and we fought a dude that fights with his own bONeS. Fucking creepy anime shit.

We fought and most of it was just a haze though I remember being stabbed a couple times and breaking a couple bones-

We failed as you can tell but I remember Naruto and Sasuke fighting before waking up in the hospital in a lot of pain. So yeah-

I could of explained more but the author of this book has writers block and apparently her stress is through the stratosphere-

* cough cough* what? Oh sorry random things are popping in my head-

I no own any anime plz no sue me-