Chapter 1

1 Year Later
Willow

          "Mommy! Is daddy coming home today?"
Alexa who is now 4 runs up to me. "No baby he isn't." It's been a year and we haven't heard from Alex. I have decided to move on with my businesses and meeting with a realtor in Hollywood, California to find the perfect location for shop #2.

I grab my phone and call Gerald, "Hey are are you picking Alexa up for daycare?" He laughs, "Don't I always Bestfriend? She is my God daughter so you know she will be fine." I grab her clothes, "Thanks Bestfriend." "You're welcome."

I finish getting Alexa ready and Gerald walks through the door. "Uncle G!" She runs over to hug him, "Hey babygirl hru?" She looks at me, "I'm fine but mommy has been sad.  We miss daddy." He grabs her bag, "Okay let's get to school!" They walk out the door and I walk upstairs to get in the tub.

"Siri play Barbie Tingz."
"Okay. Playing Barbie Tingz."

          I soak in the tub and just think about everything. I thought love was enough. I thought we were building together. My business now is making millions and that's just my hair extension line. Angel out of all people? The one he said I didn't have to worry about.

          As I soak I hear the bathroom door open and I grab my gun. "Whoa calm down bae!"
"Bae? Are you serious Alex?!"  I get up out of the tub and wrap the towel around myself. "What in the hell do you want? You leave me without money, without saying goodbye, you leave our daughter!" He drops his head, "I didn't know what to do, Angel claimed that you were cheating on me with Gerald and so I slept with her and she was going to use that to blackmail me unless I set her up in LA. I did what I had to do for us." I slap him, "us? No there is no us. I'm sick of your excuses! Your daughter is in head start, she's 4 years old! You missed her life. Yet, she cries for you every night!"

"Get the hell out!"