Chapter 14

Willow

          I open the door to find balloons in my favorite corner

          I open the door to find balloons in my favorite corner. I see babygirl, Granny and Justin Dressed in their white.

"We just thought we would do something special for you. I bought your outfit for tonight. It's on the bed in your bag. I know you're getting dressed there so I have a hot bath ran and we will head to the place and let you relax. I got the alarm set to wake you just in case you fall asleep in that hot bath. Just relax babe."

He kissed me and they head for the door.

          I run upstairs and immediately get in the tub and soak. My favorite album "Seat At The Table" is playing and I end up falling asleep.

Riiiiinnnngggggggg!!!!!!

          I jump up and get out of the tub. I dry off and put on my body butter and deodorant. I throw my travel deodorant in my bag, throw on my slides, joggers, and T-shirt. I run downstairs, grab my keys and head for the truck.

I arrive at the building and head straight to my dressing room.

"Hey ladies!"

"Hey boss lady!"

"Where is Jennifer?"

"She is talking to security making sure your ex and his hussy won't get in."

"See I told you she is a life saver!"

"You ladies look beautiful!  I have a surprise for you guys."

"What is it?"

"Tonight is not only my product launch Party but this is my book launch party!"

"Omg! Why didn't you tell us?"*Crystal

"Because it was something I've been doing since he left and I felt my story was worth telling."

We hug and they head out to their stations to work.

I get get my makeup done and Jennifer comes in to help me get dressed.

"Hey boss lady!"

"I made sure everything is good. The people have the place packed and more are trying to get in."

"Oh my God! I never thought it would be like this! People are really showing up for me."

"You deserve it and your first performance of the night is on stage and it's Dominique. So let's get you dressed because your walk in is right after her."

She helps me into my outfit and I'm in awe of it. It's simple and chic.

"Boss Lady! You look effortlessly beautiful!"

"Thank you."

"Okay let's get you to the Hall because Justin is introducing you now."

"I've had the pleasure of meeting this beautiful woman and her amazing daughter and watch her blossom and grow each day. I've seen her work so hard til some nights she missed meals. She has really put her blood and sweat into this company and into this new product that you guys are about to witness! Let's bring in my Fiancé Willow!"

The music plays and Beyoncé's hit Grown woman comes on as I walk out to the mic.

Justin hands me the mic.

"Thank you everyone. None of this would be possible without my support system and my awesome team who has done an amazing job. I would like to thank everyone for coming out and to my clients who never stop supporting me. I came up with the idea because I'm a natural sister and no matter how hard I try, nothing would lay my edges. So I came up with this product! It's amazing and I actually used it tonight! So you guys will get to see the hold of this product throughout the night. This product last over 24 hrs and if tied down at night can last your style for the rest of the week. It has pure oils and strengthens those edges as well. The tool used for the product for tonight only will be free with a purchase of two or more jars! Also I have a surprise for you guys! Tonight is the launch of my book "Her" it's my story! A lot of the fans who've followed me from my last relationship wanted to know more about me, the ins of my relationships with my ex and what happened! So here you go."

They drop both curtains to reveal the product and my book. People began to run to both sections.

"I will be signing each book tonight! Thanks for coming. Dj play some music."

I head to the book signing table and begin to sign books. As I sign the books, I hear a loud disturbance. Jennifer rushes over to security as I continue to sign books. She runs back to me.

"Alex and Angel are outside and they are trying to get in. They have false documents saying this business is half theirs. I am calling the police now because Alex is in breech of his restraining order."

"Okay and thank you."

As the night winds down Granny takes babygirl to my dressing room to sleep and people began to fade.

"May I have this dance?"

I turn around to see Justin smiling with his hand stretched out for me.

"Yes you may."

We begin to dance and people starting packing things up and the Dj let us know this is his last song.  We walk to my dressing room and get Granny and Babygirl.

"Thanks Jennifer. You are truly the best Assistant and friend."

"Willow you gave me an opportunity when everyone had turned their backs on me. I will forever be grateful and thank you for being a friend."

We hug and we all head home.