Chapter 30

Willow

               Today is the day of My Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for my new warehouse! I feel so good! My bestfriend has supported me from jump! Even Alex has been supporting me. I get up to get babygirl up. I go into her room and she is already sitting up on her bed.

"Good morning Mommy! I am already up!"

"I see baby."

I get her dressed and combed her hair. 

"Mommy I like my dress!"

"I know baby girl! you look so pretty! Go downstairs and eat your fruit and dont get anything on your dress."

"Okay babygirl."

I go back to my room to start getting dressed and I get a phone call.

"Hey Low how is my favorite business woman?"

"Hey G! I am so excited! How is one of my favorite people doing?"

"I am good. I am just ready to get this divorce over. The lawyer said it should be any day now. Me and Leah will be there for you and Alexa today. They remind me of us. They are best friends for ever haha."

"I know right! I am so happy to have a best friend like you in my life G. You have been a light in my life since we were babies. Babygirl, you and my granny are my amazing angels."

"You are the real angel G. I thank God for you everyday. Now go get dressed and we will meet you there."

"Okay G."

"I love you Low."

"I love you too G."

I hang up the phone to get dressed and comb my hair. 

After getting dressed i begin to think

After getting dressed i begin to think. That "I love you" gave me chills for the first time ever. I think we both really meant that more than as friends.

I head downstairs and grab a protein shake and granny, babygirl and I head out the door to the truck.

Jennifer calls me to let me know that people are starting together and the press is there as well waiting.

I pull up to the warehouse.

The warehouse workers are in their shirts and the press are getting pictures.

The press then turn to the truck and the Valet opens the door for us and all of us get out of the car and walk down to the podium.

"Hey everyone Willow will now address the press. You can now ask questions."* Jen

"Willow! How are you feeling since this will be your second warehouse? Are you afraid that this will happen again?"

"I feel amazingly blessed. God opens doors that no man can close. I believe that it was meant to happen. Now i have a brand new up to date warehouse with better units, a second office for myself and it has two offices for my manager and co manager of the warehouse. God continues to bless me even after someone planned on ruining my life. I was blessed even more. "

"Is there a new man in your life?"

"There has always been a man in my life since I was born and that's my best friend Gerald. He has been there for me all of my life."

"Would you like to thank anyone?"

"Yes my family, the people who tried to hurt me and the people tried take everything from me. God bless you."

I cut the ribbon and I take them on a tour of the warehouse.