Chapter 11

Willow

           It's been a week and Jennifer has really been on her job. She has stepped up tremendously and even booked me a shoot in Jamaica. I am so excited and I'm bringing her, Granny, Alexa and Justin with me. We leave in a week.

I walk into the salon.

"Good morning everyone!"

"Hey girl!"Crystal &Lexi

"Hey so Ashton is taking me to lunch and he wants you and Alexa to come."

"Ok fine. She misses him, mom and pops."

"Good because that's where lunch is."

"I figured that much. I know you so well Lex."

I go to my office and go over the itinerary for Jamaica.

"Jennifer! I need you for a second."

"Yes ma'am."

"Hey! Ok did you schedule my meeting with the event planner?"

"Yes ma'am I did and it's at Privo and she wants to do a 2 o'clock. I told her that was fine do to your schedule."

"Okay that's good. I have lunch at 11:30 so I'll be ready by then. Did you schedule my meeting for tomorrow with production? The product and labels need to be at the warehouse stat."

"Yes I did. You will meet them at the warehouse tomorrow at 10:00 and your mother called and she wants to meet with you at your favorite pizza place."

"Stone Pony's?"

"That's the place."

"Ugh! Jennifer I really just don't think I can see her again after everything."

Jennifer sits down.

"As a person who has known you, I know how strong you are Willow. Hell I'm not telling you to be her Bestfriend but go and hear her out. If you call bs on her then at least you got a free meal out of it."

We both laugh.

"I guess you're right. Call her back and tell her I will meet her Monday at 12:00."

"Gotcha! Is there anything else you need?"

"Yes! Breakfast! It's 8 and I'm starving."

"Taco Bell?"

"Yesssss you know what I love and get me a Gatorade flow."

"Okay. FYI you have to hit the gym at 4. Ok I'm closing up for you today."

"Send Lisa in for me?"

Jennifer leaves out and sends Lisa in.

"Lisa close with Jennifer and make sure you count the drawer down and receipts and card charges. I'm still learning to trust her."

"Okay Willow! No problem."

I call Alexa's school to let them know I will be checking her out at 10:40 and bringing her back.

In walks Jennifer with my breakfast.