Chapter 10

Willow

Ding Dong!
I get up and head to the door.

"Oh hell no! Jennifer!? What in the hell are you doing here?!"

"Before you call the police, I'm here to right my wrongs. Willow I was a complete bitch and it was because I was jealous. Even though I was smaller guys wanted you but I beat your confidence down so low and you couldn't see your own beauty. Evil consumed me and I prayed long and hard. I had to send word to you about Alex. I have more information for you."

"I for some reason believe you Jennifer. Just so you know, if you cross me, I will beat your ass so bad you won't wake up until next year. You can come in."

"I promise you I won't."

She comes in and we sit at the table.

"Alex had planned on selling the house while you were still in it and he did. We he came home to you, his initial plan was to get you out. He is engaged and now married to Angel. When he first introduced you to her, they had been sleeping together. He used you to keep his public image in a good standing."

"Wow now that you are saying this, I'm starting to see it. Well our divorce was final 3 days ago and when did they get married?"

"They got married the next day."

"Wow. Well that's fine. I've moved on and have full custody of my daughter and I have a good man. How are you doing?"

"Well after getting out and telling my dad I wouldn't do his dirty work anymore, he cut me off and I have been living in shelters."

"Okay well how about you work for me? I haven't hired a new assistant yet and I know you have a good business mindset. If you can change, I forgive you but I'm telling you Jennifer, you better keep everything on the up and up. I will pay you 15hr and I will set you up in an apartment."

"Omg! Thank you Willow. You are truly a good person. I'm so sorry."

"It's ok now you can stay here for tonight and I'll buy you a few clothing items so you can have things to work in. Go get showered. You can get a pair of shorts and shirt in the bathroom closet. They're my cousins but she shouldn't have left them."

"Thank you again Willow."

She runs upstairs and I start on breakfast. Justin comes downstairs and starts kissing me shine I cook.

"You know I heard that conversation right? You are amazing."

"Thanks babe and your plate is on the table. Go get babygirl so she can eat her blueberry pancake."

Before he can go upstairs, babygirl runs down the steps.

"Pancakes! Hey mommy! Hey Jussy!"

I put Jennifer's in the microwave and we all sit down and eat. She comes downstairs.

"Your foods in the microwave. Come sit and eat."

"Okay."

"Hey I'm Alexa!"

"Hey Alexa. I'm Jennifer."

"Are you my mommy's friend?"

Jennifer looks at me.

"Yes babygirl and she is my new assistant. She will be around a lot so be good Okay?"

"Okay mommy. Jennifer is my friend too!"

"Jennifer this is my man Justin. Justin this is Jennifer."

"Nice to meet you. I have my own house but I love being around my baby ha. You will see me a lot as well."