Chapter 3

Willow

I finish making my baby her yogurt and fruit then I pack her lunch for today since her ass of a father wants to spend time with her. I go upstairs to wake up Alexa but I find Alex and her cuddled in her bed.

"Are you fucking kidding me!"

He jumps up.

"Baby just calm down, I had to see my babygirl and you said that I could be a part of her life. I am still her father."

Anger consumes me but Alexa wakes up.

"Mommy!! Daddy stayed with me!"

I rolled my eyes at him as she jumped in my arms.

"That's so good baby. Daddy said he is going to be visiting us a lot when we move."

"He's not moving with us?"

"No baby he is not."

She looks at him then back at me.

"Okay mommy. I want us happy okay?"

I hug her tightly, "Okay babygirl."

I wash her up, comb her hair and put her clothes on.

"Daddy is taking you on a play date since he is here. Mommy has mommy day and I'm going to a boxing match."

I sashay away and give him a smirk.

I shower and get dressed.

I fluff my curls and head towards the door

"Where in the hell are you going dressed like that?"

I laugh and keep walking toward the door. Alex grabs my arm.

"What the hell Alex ! Let me go! I'm going to the boxing match."

"Not dressed like that! You are still my wife!"

"You didn't mind when I dressed like this at first. You made me dress like this remember? I won't be your wife for long anyway. I have to go, someone is waiting for me."

He swirls me around and tries to kiss me but I slap him.

"You must be out of your mind?! I said we are done! Go back to Angel! I won't keep you out of your daughters life because I know you love her. You're her father but you and I are done! You hurt me and I allowed myself to be hurt for too long! I'm about to be Stella tonight so don't wait up."

I walk out the door and head to the match.
________________________________
Alex

Is she losing her damn mind? Getting her groove back? She forgot who daddy is huh? I can't believe this shit! Let me go take babygirl to the zoo like I promised. This is going to be a long ass day.
________________________________
Willow

I arrive at the match and find my girls seated. Crystal and Lexi swear I'm dressed to kill even though I did try a little hard. I have a plan.

"Girl you know Justin asked about you?"*Lexi

"Really? Y'all wouldn't believe what just happened?"

"What!?"*both

I began to tell them everything.
_______________________________
After The Match

Justin walks over to us looking so damn good.
"Hey ladies. Hey beautiful I see you showed up."

"Yeah I had to live up to the name you gave me because I see you won."

"Yeah you are my good luck charm ma. I knew it when I layed eyes on you beautiful."

I smiled and Crystal and Lexi walked away.

"Nice seeing you Justin. Bye girl"*both

"So since you won your match, how about we switch up the tempo and I take you to Privo?"

"Wow ma. I would love that. To be honest I was going to ask you out if you showed up so it's a win win for me."

We arrive a Privo and they have a booth ready for us. We both slide into the dim booth.

"You look nice Willow. I don't know how I won, I literally couldn't take my eyes off of you babygirl."

"Thanks Justin. So tell me about you."

"Well, I am a barber and I own the a shop downtown called Supreme Clips. We offer full services for men like, wax, cuts, dye jobs, etc. I am 27 and I have my own line of shears and clippers. I have no children but I love kids. I was married for two years and I've been divorced for one. I go to church and constantly pray. That's about it. What about you ma?"

"I'm 27 , I have been married for 4 1/2years, I just filed for divorce after my husband disappeared for almost 1 1/2 years to be with another woman. I haven't dated anyone since. I have my babygirl who is beautiful and she's four. I'm not having anymore children until I'm married. I own my Beauty Bar, Hair and lash extensions line and that's doing very well. I'm looking to expand but LA was on my list but i don't know. I go to church and I pray constantly I mean like I have no other choice."

"Yea I can see ha. Willow I know you are getting to know me but I like you. I want to date you. Get to know you inside and out. I know I can make you happy and give you love ma. What do you say?"

"We'll see Justin."

"That's all I can say beautiful."
We enjoyed the rest of dinner and I drove him back to the gym so he could get in his truck after he picked up his things.
We walk inside the gym and I grabbed a pair of gloves and put them on and started jabbing.

"I'm too pretty for you boy! I'm swift and you're just stiff."

"Okay Ali haha. Girl you are silly."

I jab at him and he wraps his arms around me and lifts me.

"I got you baby Ali."

"Y yeah you do"

Next thing I know we were kissing. It was something in his kiss. It was like electricity was sent through my body as I felt his hand move my panties to the side and play in my wetness.

"Damn ma I want to put all of him inside of you baby."

"Please do."

He pulls it out and slides me onto him.

"Shit that pussy so wet."

He continues to go deeper and before you know it we ended up later on the floor.