Chapter 5

Willow

          Later that night I arrive at home and babygirl is already asleep and so is Granny. I run upstairs and hop in the tub and relax. I dry off put on my deodorant, body butter and fluff my hair. I get dressed and lay across the bed and watch tv.

 I get dressed and lay across the bed and watch tv

I get a call from Justin:

"I'm here baby. Open the door."

I run downstairs and open the door to see him looking so damn fine.

"Damn babygirl. You look good as hell."

"Thanks big Daddy. You ready to open me up?"

He picks me up and throws me over his shoulder.

"Where is your room ma?"

"Third on the left bae but be quiet in the Hall because babygirl and Granny are sleep."

           He smacks my butt and takes me upstairs and lays me on the bed. I turn up some music because I don't want anyone to hearing he locks the door. He takes off his clothes and I take off my robe.  Justin climbs on top of me and without hesitation goes deep inside filling me up with every inch. I wrap my legs and arms around him and we intertwine our bodies.

Morning
          I wake up with Justin's arms around me and I smile. I didn't mean for him to stay the night but hell, this feels so good. I haven't had a man do this to me in years. I try to get up.

"Mmm baby where you going?"

"To shower baby. I have to cook breakfast for babygirl, pack her lunch and get my big girl ready for school."

"You are amazing baby. You know you are going to be my wife right?"

"I have heard that before. I want to be enjoy us and if it leads to marriage I wouldn't turn it down. You are an amazing man."

"I know you and babygirl have been through a lot but I promise that I will show you both that I care about you and even her and I haven't even met her. She is apart of you so I know I will love her."

"Okay baby."

He hugs me tight and follows me to the shower.

"Round 2?"
I laugh, "Round two baby."

Once we finish I cook blueberry pancakes, bacon, and chop some oranges, strawberries and kiwi. I pack babygirl's lunch.  She runs down stairs dressed.
"Mommyyyy!!!!"

Pick her up and she kisses me all over my face.

"I missed you babygirl."

"I missed you too mommy."

She lays her head on my shoulder.

"Time to eat baby."

"Okay."