Chapter 17

Willow

We get down to the pool and Justin and Alexa get in the water. I sit and stick my feet in and I feel a pair of hands push me in the water. I fall in and I look, it's Angel. I immediately get out the pool.

"Are you crazy?!"

"No I wish it would have been deeper."

"Bitch I'm sick of you!"

I throw a punch but Justin grabs my hand and lifts me over his shoulder.

"Come on babygirl! Time to go mommy is not feeling well."

"Okay daddy J"

"You are so lucky God saved you today! You got one baby!"

Justin smacks my butt and laughs. Once we get inside he puts me down.

"You okay mommy?"

"Let's go get ready for dinner tonight baby. Mommy is fine I promise."

"Okies mommy!"

I get on the phone and call my attorney.

"Hello Ms. Brown how are you?"

"Not Well Judy. Alex followed us halfway across the country and he keeps harassing me and my daughter inspire the restraining order."

"I am on my way send me all of your information."

"Okay thank you Judy I will pay for your flight and hotel."

"No need Willow girl you know I push my own wheels and have my own coins. You are just too kind girl."

"I just try to take care of my ppl but Jennifer just made it so I will have her send you the information. Let me know when you land. You can stay for the trip I am paying for your room ma'am."

"Okay Okay. I need a vacation anyway."

I hang up as Jennifer sits down.

"Let me guess. That was Judy and you need me to send her some info."

"Yes you know me so well. Thanks Jennifer."

"Oh you know I got you and I have a plan to bury that bitch if you want to."

"You know the petty in me wants to but he good in me won't let me."

"Sometimes I wish the petty in you would resurface haha."

We laugh and she goes to her room to handle the business.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alex

"You had no right to push her!"

"You still love that fat bitch! I don't understand why did you leave her if you still love her? Why did you marry me?! Answer me dammit!"

"Because I was scared! Everything with her was moving so fast! I never loved and will never love anyone that way again. I love you Angel but you aren't her. I messed up my life because of fear. I did some fucked shit and now I don't even have my daughter."

"Who gives a fuck! You have me and our baby! What about that? Huh!"

"I love you and I love our baby. I married you because it was the right thing to do. Every time I'm ready to move on, i see them happy and it blows me! You hate her and that blows me. I think we shouldn't have come. I'm ruining my daughters trip."

"Well we're staying fuck hem all. This is my babymoon or did you forget that?"

"Okay well we can stay but let's stay out of their way."

"Fine but I bet you are going to start before I do!"
________________________________

Willow

Everyone arrives at dinner and sits. I get up,
"Good evening everyone! I am so thankful to have all of you here. If you notice my lawyer Judy is here. She has business to handle and will be joining us the full trip. She will be documenting this trip along with Jennifer.

"Is this because of Alex mommy?"

"Yes babygirl but you are going to enjoy your birthday trip and when we get home you will have the best party you can have and that's a promise."

"Yaaayyy!"

"Uncle Alex is messing things up mommy!"

"It's okay baby just enjoy yourself."*Lexi

We enjoy dinner and everyone goes upstairs to rest.

Judy knocks on my door.

"You ok?"

"I served them the cease and desist. I also reminded them of the restraining order and faxed all paperwork to the judge. You have an immediate court date next Thursday."

"Are they leaving?"

"Yes the police are on the premises now and I'm going to get with Jennifer to give her the info of the court dates so you won't forget."

"Thanks girl because this is just absurd. Now we can finally relax. Tomorrow is girls day and the fellas are taking the girls to Wet n Wild water park and we're heading to the spa to relax."

"Okay that sounds good to me see you tomorrow."