Chapter 25

Two days later....

Willow   

I get dressed with the outfit granny packed for me to leave the hospital in. I am trying to figure out why in the hell she packed something so fancy for me to go home.

        I get home and Granny, babygirl, Jennifer, Lexi,  Ashton  and their parents are waiting for me

        I get home and Granny, babygirl, Jennifer, Lexi,  Ashton  and their parents are waiting for me. Alex had to pick me up from the hospital because granny hates to drive trucks and Jennifer gave me an excuse and so did everyone else. Alex walks with me down to the party room in the building. I am literally trying to figure out what the hell is going on. I just want to be left alone. 

I walk in and everyone is seated and talking

"Surprise mommy!!"

I smile because if anyone can make me feel better, it's my babygirl. She makes me whole life better. She wraps her arms around me.

"Mommy I missed you so much. Where have you been?"

"Mommy just had to handle some business baby. I promise to never leave you for that long ever again."

"Okay good."

          She jumps on Alex and i just smile. I know not forgiving Alex was a major part of my pain. Forgiveness is not something everyone can do. It takes a strong person to forgive someone who hurt you like he did. Right now I just want us to be the best parents to our daughter. That's all I can ask for, nothing less.

Everyone come up to me and hug me. To be honest, I thought I wanted to be alone but this is just what I needed. Lexi comes up to me and hugs me for what seems like 3 hours. I know she missed me and was worried. She is literally the closest thing i have to a sister. She even beat Angel's ass once she found out why i miscarried.

"I am glad you're home sis. You can't imagine how worried I was. You know I get scared every time you black out. You literally go insane."

"I know that's why I try not to get angry. You know it takes a lot for me. I pressed charges on Angel and she is in custody as we speak. Once i woke up the police came to take my statement about the fight and Jennifer gave them everything from the restraining order violations to the burning of my warehouse. I won't have to testify in court because there are too many witnesses."

"Yaaassss we finally got that heffa!"

"Lexi!"

"Sorry granny! She is though."

"Hey my favorite and daughter in law that I will ever claim." *Mrs. Brown

"Hey mama Brown."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Three hours later....

Everyone begins to leave and granny takes babygirl upstairs and get's her ready for bed. Alex stands there staring at me. 

"What man? Do  I look that tired?"

"Naw you are just beautiful and you should know that."

"Compliments are nice but you have to come harder than that bruh!"

"Believe me I am about to come harder than I ever have. I am going to get you back Willow. You will have my last name. Technically I was born with the name Brown it's just weird I would meet you and have the same last name."

We both laugh.

"Well I am going to  go to bed."

Alex walks me to my apartment. 

"He tries to hug me but I push him away."

"No sir. You think you're slick huh? Goodnight Mr. Brown."

"Goodnight Ms. Brown."