Chapter 16

Lexi

"Mommy are we there yet?"

"Soon babygirl are you ready to see cousin Alexa?"

"Yes mommy! And auntie Willow!"

"I just hope Alex doesn't show up and ruin it?"

"How would he ruin it if he doesn't know Ashton?"

"Uhh seee yeaaaa about that. I maayyyy I slipped up and told him."
He looks away.

"Ashton! Really?! Are you serious?"

"Babe I didn't mean to. Oh look we're here."
We get out of the car to check in.

"This is going to be a long trip! Thanks to you."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Willow

"Babe let's remember this week is about family and Alexa. Let's not let them ruin it Justin. We can still have fun. They stop nothing."

"You're right and I'm reporting them because they keep violating the restraining order. If he value his life he better stay away from my damn family. I'm sick of this."

"Daddy J I love you! Let's go swimminggg!!!!"

"I love you too babygirl."

It warms my heart to see those two together. I would have never thought Justin and I would be like this. Everything moved so fast but I feel like this is where God wants me to be. I try to do right by everyone and he continues to bless me.

I get changed into my swimsuit and get a knock on the door. I open it and it's Ashton, Lexi and Aria at the door.

"Alexa!"

"Cousin!"*Alexa

They run to hug each other. Ashton and Lexi walks in and Lexi is fussing at him.

"You might as well go ahead and tell her since you ruined our trip!"

"Tell me what?"

"I made a mistake and told Alex we would be here. It was an accident I swear!"

"It's ok. I'm not worried. I mean look at my man. Does it look like I should be worried? That's all the security I need. Your brother and his wig I mean wife are fans."

Lexi bursts into laughter!

"Not wig! I'm going to need you to stay away from nene!"

"I can't I am always here for a good read! #RHOA. Well we're going down to the pool so once you get settled join us. Dinner tonight in our suite at 6."

"Okay see you all later."

Sorry for the short chapter. I wanted to get content to you but I'm going to try and push two chapters out tomorrow. Love you guys 😍♥️😘