Chapter 13

Willow

I wake up and call Jennifer.

"Good morning J! Let's rise and shine! I need you here in like 90 minutes. Can you do it?"

"Yes ma'am! I'm almost finished getting ready and packing my clothes for tonight's event."

"Okay and call the planner for me. Make sure security is tight and also make sure to call the caterer. I asked for shrimp, burger skewers, wings, mini salad bowls, taco bar, and a full bar."

"Okay got it! I'll be there in a few and I'll start on the calls now."

"Okay thank you J! You have been a God send!"

I hop out of bed and get ready for this long day. I shower and throw on jeans and a T-shirt.

 I shower and throw on jeans and a T-shirt

I look at the clock and it says 8:00am

I run downstairs and I hear babygirl running behind me.

"Mommy! Is it time get up?"

"No baby. Mommy is only up because she has to work hard today."

She looks sadly down at the floor, "Okies."

"Hey hey. No sad faces I promised that tomorrow, after church, it's you , Justin and me."

"Yay! You also promised the water park next week mommy! You said the whole family including uncle Ash and Aunt Lexi! And Lilly and uncle G and Jayla my Bestfriend ever!"

"Okay Okay babygirl! Now run back to bed and wake Justin up and scream McDonald's in his ear for breakfast."

"Okies!"

Alexa runs upstairs and I head out the door to the car.

I get out to the car and J is there waiting.

"About time boss lady!"

"Jennifer I had to get babygirl back upstairs."

We both laugh and we head to the warehouse to talk to the workers there.

We pull up and get out.  I open the door and head in.

"Hey everyone! I need your attention."

"Good morning! You all know today is the day for the big launch for the new products!!! So we need you guys to have the different booths setup by 4:00pm. I need the hair booth set up, the edge control, the flat irons, the edge tools need to be set up with the edge control but make sure everything is right. We are running a tight ship! I'm also looking for someone to Manage  the warehouse. Prove yourself tonight. I'm looking for the hardest worker, not the person who has been here the longest."

"Got it bosslady."*Everyone

"Okay let's get it!"

I leave and head to the shop. We get out and I hand the keys to Valet.