Chapter 21

Hurricane Brewing
Willow

            The party starts winding down and I look at Jennifer as we walk over to Alex.  He seems so happy to be here but I hate to tell him that his heffa has to go. *Shrugs* oh well.

"Hey Baby Daddy!"

"Hey baby mama what's up?"

"So you know my warehouse was burned down right?"

"Oh hell naw! Are you ok?"

"No but today is about babygirl so as her mother, I have to be strong. I'll cry later."

"We know who did it."*Jen

"Who?"

"It was Angel."*Willow

"Noooo she wouldn't do that. I know she wouldn't now come on. Who did it for real? Y'all play entirely too much."

"Have I ever lied to you Alex? Why would I play about my warehouse? From what I hear, my beauty bar is next on the list. She is fucking with my life now. That's how I eat! I built that from the ground up. I started my business! I made my first million alone. I struggled raising our child and trying to keep a house up that I couldn't afford because you left me. She tries to take my business, fuck with my child and then burn up my warehouse with all of my supplies and production!"

"I'm sorry Willow I truly am for even bringing this shit in your life. I am going to talk to her.."

I interrupt him.

"No fuck talking! I prayed and I decided that I can't continue to let her get away with anything! Tell her I better not catch her slipping and I will be pressing charges! Oh and TheShadeRoom called for another press interview and I will be going tomorrow. Her name will be out there and I truly dgaf. Vengeance is mine said the Lord so I'm going to be better than her. I'm not going to lay these hands on her but tell her she better get acquainted with Big Bertha her!"

"Damn man!" *Alex

I walk over to the mic.

"I love would like to thank everyone for coming out to help us celebrate our babygirl's birthday. This girl is my everything. She is my mini me and my Bestfriend. Babygirl I just want you to know you are perfect in every way."

"I love you mommy."

"I love you too. Thank you all and have a safe trip home."

Babygirl goes to Granny and they get in the car with Jennifer and head to the condo.

"You okay low low?"

"Mama I truly am trying to be strong I know I have the money to rebuild my warehouse but it's the point of me having to start over."

She hugs me.

"Well you know you learn from your mama haha. I know you can do this."

We hug and she leaves for her flight to Atlanta.

Justin comes over.

"Baby I'm thinking about opening my shop in LA and expanding but now those plans have to be on hold until next year. I have to rebuild the warehouse but I'm getting a new location. I also am ready to move into the new house but construction is still going on. The wedding is going to be crazy because now I'm pregnant."

"Baby calm down. We are in this together. I'm going to help you get the shop in LA and your name only will be on the building. I will have no ties to it at all."

"You are truly the greatest man alive."
We hold hands and walk to the truck.