Chapter 24

Willow

"Mommy! I am hungry."

I jump out of my thoughts as I listen to babygirl.

"What do you want to eat baby? Better not say McDonald's because I can't even try right now. I just feel nauseous."

"I want Pizza mommy!"

"Okay go tell Jen to order pizza and tell her to use my business card."

"Okay."

          I get up and get my bag and head to the car for lunch with Alex's punk ass. I hope he doesn't think he is coming back into my life. We can only co-parent. That's it. I get in the car and turn on Cardi's be careful and vibe out  as I pull up to Outback.  

I get out the car feeling myself. I don't know what it is about that damn Cardi but she hypes me up every time no cap. I walk into the restaurant and Alex is already seated. I walk over to the table and he stands up to hug me.

"What's up baby daddy?"

"Haha I see you got jokes."

"Nahhh you got jokes. What's up?"

"Listen, I know I have done some messed up things when we were together and even more fucked up things once I came back. I had no right to come back demanding you and trying to control you after i had been gone away from you and my family. You and babygirl were my everything but I guess I was so afraid of fucking up until i sabotaged my damn self. I did that and as a man I owe you the truth. When I first introduced you to Angel, we had messed around but it wasn't serious. I just knew she knew the business and I wanted to help you as much as possible. Without thinking, I threw you into the damn lions den. That is my fault for trying to have my damn cake and eat it to. My family knew what I was doing and tried to convince me to stop but I truly didn't think you were going to leave me and move on. That night i put my hands on you, I was dead ass wrong. I even ended up hurting my damn child. That broke my heart to know she was so afraid of me. I let rage rule me up until that day at the resort. I started to see how much love I still had for you and I was kind of glad it allowed me to see Angel's true colors. To know she could be so evil as to fuck with babygirl's party and  your lively hood. I would never let anything happen to either of you. I am not saying that I want to get back together, even though i would love that. I am just saying I want us to work on our Co-parenting and even our friendship. I know it's going  to take  for us to even rebuild our friendship, however, I am not going to give up on you or babygirl. I will never run away from my responsibilities again. That's my word as a man. Oh and I am divorcing Angel."

Just as I am getting ready to open my mouth, Angel storms in and throws Alex's drink in his face.

"What the hell Angel?!"

"You got a lot of fucking nerve! You here with this fat bitch! While I am being served divorce papers?! I just had your daughter! You leaving me for a bitch and her daughter and you dont even know that she is yours?!"

Something came all over me and I swung my Fendi bag and hit that bitch in her face. I jumped on her began punches her and screaming. I blacked out.

Later That Night.......

I wake up in the hospital with Granny, Jen and the doctor in my room.

"What the hell am i doing here again?! I hate this place!"

"Calm down baby. "

"Ms. Brown you were brought in by Mr. Kent brought you in. You were bleeding and he was concerned."

"Bleeding?! Please don't tell me what I think you're about to tell me. I can't take anymore craziness."

The doctor drops her head and granny just strokes my hair.

"I am so sorry Ms. Brown. I am so very sorry. You had a miscarriage. We tried everything to stop it but we couldn't."

Jennifer sobs and holds my hand. Just then Justin comes in the room.

"So you lose my fucking baby because you're fighting Angel?! Are you that damn stupid?! Do you care about anything other than yourself."

"Bitch how dare you come in here talking to Willow as if you are a damn saint. She was feeling that baby grow inside of her. Not you! You could not imagine losing something that you have grown close to! You weren't even there! I have sat back and let a lot of shit slide but you will not come in here with this bullshit! You can leave and not come back seriously now! Nothing is holding you to her anymore. Get your raggedy ass out of all of our lives! You sneaky bastard! Go home to the your wife! Yeah I  found that out too WIllow. Just yesterday! This boy was selling dreams."*Jen

"Oh hell nah! Get the fuck out of here! I am glad i dont have shit from your stupid ass! Clown ass!"

Just then security comes in to escort Justin out.

"Fuck y'all!"

"Nah Nigga fuck you! I mean that with everything in me!"