Chapter 4

Willow

I look at the time and realize it's 3 am
"Shit! Babygirl is probably looking for me."
I grab my things and head towards the gym doors I feel someone grab me.

"Hey beautiful. Don't think last night is the end. I'm going to show you how bad I need and want you baby. I'm going to make you mine."

I kiss Justin and get in my car.

"I know I'm going to have some bullshit to deal with once I dot that door."

I  open the door and I walk to the kitchen. Alex snatched me by my hair.

"Are you fucking stupid!?"

"Alex let go of me!"

"Hell no! You're in my house going on a date with another nigga? A light skin nigga!"

He grabs me by the throat and takes his fingers and sticks them inside of me.

"You fucking this nigga?!"

He slams me to the ground and I hear little feet running in the kitchen.

"Mommy!!! Daddy stop it!!! Daddy you're hurting mommy stop!!!"

Alexa jumps on Alex and he slides her across the room.
"Daddy!"

He stops and realizes he hurt her and she runs in my arms.

"Shhhh it's okay baby. It's going to be okay I promise. We're leaving today."

"Wait! I'm sorry look I just want us to be a family."

"Fuck you Alex! If you ever put your hands on my child or me again. I will kill you myself in cold blood, call the police for myself and the ambulance for your dead fucking body bitch."

I call Crystal and Lexi and they help me pack and Ashton comes over to keep Alex out of the way.
_______________________________
Alex

"Bro are you dumb? You left her and stayed gone. You pop up out of nowhere with a pregnant bitch who was told to her was only your friend. You practically had Willow working for your side piece and not once did you tell her. You hurt her and your daughter then expect everything to go back to normal? Congratulations! You played yourself."

"I know I fucked up."

"Uh you finished it bro. You didn't just fuck up. It's done. Let her be happy. Don't be surprised if your daughter ever wants to see you again. You hurt a four year old.  She is traumatized."

"Bruh shut up! Why are you here?"
_______________________________
Willow
3 days later

"Bruh shut up! Why are you here?" _______________________________Willow3 days later

"Babygirl breakfast is ready!"
"K mommy!"

We have been here for 3 days and babygirl loves her room and her new apartment. I'm just glad the events from a couple of nights ago haven't changed her. She has been the same.

"Mommy do I have school today?"

"Yes babygirl and today is picture day that's why mommy has you extra pretty!"

"I love you mommy."

"I love you too now finish your breakfast big girl and let me get dressed."

"Ok mommy."

I go upstairs and get dressed.

I put my hair and a bun and head downstairs

"Hey Granny!"

"Hey baby how are you feeling?"

"I'm fine after the other night, I'm just glad to be in a place where the only people who can go in and out are you, babygirl and me."

"I understand. Well I'll clean the dishes and I'm heading to brunch with my friends from church."

"Have fun mama I love you!"

"I love you too."

I pick up babygirl and her backpack and head out the door.

I drop babygirl off at school and head over to the shop. As soon as I walk in Crystal and Lexi takes me to the back.

"Giiiiirrrrl spill it!"*Crystal

"Ikr! I have been waiting for this!"*Lex

"Y'all I slept with him."
They look at each other and back at me.

"Oh-My-God!!!!!!"*Both

"Okay okay! After dinner we went back to the gym to get his stuff and I started playing around with his gloves and one thing led to another. Girls it was so damn good! The best ever."

"Ahhhhhh!!!!"*both

"So that's what made Alex go bat shit crazy!"*Lex

"Tuh! How can he when he has a baby on the way with Angel. Word on the street is that the bitch is back living here and her ass is trying to move in your house."*Crystal

"I don't care what they do I just want my divorce. Even if Justin isn't the one or is the one hell I know what's best for me. It's not Alex."

"Hell no it's not. It's me."

I turn around to see Justin standing in the door smiling at me looking so fine.  He walks over to me and swoops me up in his arms.

"I missed you. Sorry I haven't called. Training has been rough plus I was swamped with clients but I'm going to make a change. I have to show the woman who has captured my heart that she is worth any sacrifice."

"I forgive you baby and it's okay, trust me I understand. A lot has been going on with me too. How about you come by the Condo tonight once babygirl is sleeping?"

"Okay baby I will."

He kisses me and takes me breath.

"See you ladies."

"Byeee Justin."*both