Chapter 22

Willow

"You think I don't know it was you?!"

"It was me and there is more where that came from! This is my state and city!"

"Bitch you aren't even born here! Bicker head ass ! Stay away from my family! I'm only going to be nice for so long!"

I toss in turn until I feel something wrap around me.

"Get the fuck off me!"

I jump out of my sleep.

"Baby calm down its me Justin."

"Baby I was dreaming about"

"Angel I know! You kept saying her name and screaming at her. Are you ok?"

"Baby I'm just trying to put in a brave  face. I can't believe she would do this to me."

"Willow I have a question and I want the whole truth."

"Okay.... What's up Babe?"

"Do you still have feelings for Alex?"

"Okay I don't know where this is coming from but okay. No I do not have feelings for him. I have love for him because no matter what he is still Alexa's father. Even though you are her step father, I cannot and refuse to keep them away from each other."

"I am not saying that Willow. I am just saying this bullshit with Angel is just getting to be too much. Why not just get the police involved. I don't know how much longer I can put up with this."

"Hold up bruh! Listen you act as if i have asked for drama! I regret meeting Alex most days of my damn life but if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't have my beautiful daughter. I was drama free but in life things happen. It is not my fault that this bitch is crazy! And FYI I am going down to the station today with all the information gathered by Jen. I am getting this bitch locked up. Another thing, Nobody is holding you here! If you want to fucking leave then take your ass on. I am a self made millionaire in my own right. I never asked you for anything. Hell half of the new things you have is because of me. We help to build each other up and not once did I ever say that I couldn't stick around. Not the time when your "babymama" who wasn't even pregnant showed up, just after us being together for a month!"

"Man listen if you want to bring up that shit then I will just leave."

"Oh nigga please do. Justin you are with the shit for real and I see why your ass was single. You only want the easy part of life. Soon as things get to be even a little bit of a struggle you run. Your punk ass can leave. I am fucking done with relationships and you can pack your shit and gtfo out my shit! Get OUT!"

I grab his stuff and start packing it in his suitcases. He looks at me pissed and grabs my arm.

"Let me go! You want a way out after you have gotten me pregnant?! Get out! I will help you!"

He lets me go and starts packing his things. I go to the bathroom and get all of his things out and throw them in a bag. 

"You want to know something? I stood by you trying to say  I am going to make this work even after i found out you slept with that bitch at my fucking book signing! I chose to stay with you and see this through! It's so crazy man. Love just not for me. I was living a fucking fairy tale shit!"

He just stood there in disbelief. He walks up to me and drops to his knees.

"I didn't know you knew Willow. Baby I am sorry. I do love you with my whole heart and I cant believe I did this."

He wraps his arms around me and places his head on my stomach.

"Justin just go. I need time to think about everything and I need my house without you right now. I gotta rebuild my warehouse, Get my shop in LA started and prepare for this baby. I need space from you and your cheating ass. You wanted a way out so you got one. I won't keep you from your child. I am going to get the adoption papers thrown out for Alexa. That was wrong of me."

"Willow please."

"Go Justin. Just Leave. Please."

He grabs his bags and heads out the door.