Chapter 15

Willow

"Mommy! Mommy! Wedding planner day mommy! Wake up!"

          I sit up as babygirl jumps in my arms. She hugs me and lays her head on my chest. I swear these moments with her are amazing. I have to get ready for today and pack for the trip this week.  Justin comes in and takes a picture.

"Good morning my favorite girls."

"Good morning Daddy J"

"Hey babe."

Justin kisses me.

"I cooked breakfast and I'm going to get babygirl dressed and I'll be waiting for you downstairs when you're done eating."

          I get up and head over to my closet and grab my green dress and sandals and lay them on the bed. I turn on Just Fine by Mary J. and get in the shower. I dry off, get dressed, fluff my hair and grab my bag and sunglasses.

I go downstairs.

"Ooo babe it smells good."

I get my plate.

I eat and we head to the parking garage to Justin's truck

Babygirl and I arrive at the planner's office and Justin promised to pick us up in an hour so he can get his workout in

          I decided to go with the same planner because she is the best in the state or this side of the us for that matter.  She greets me as soon as I walk in.

"Willow Darling! How are you dear?"

"Hi Ms. Roe, I'm just excited this time around and happy."

"Let's get you a mimosa and Babygirl an oj."

She calls in her assistant and our drinks arrive.

"Okay so what will the theme be?"

"I'm thinking bling with a touch of Hollywood glam."

"Ooooh Nice! So you're thinking huge red carpet Oscars?"

"Yes! Exactly! I want this to be something straight out of a magazine."