▶Prologue◀

"he is my sadist and pervert fiancee"

"You're five minutes late..." the blonde man nonchalant, waving a picture.

"Can't you see! I do my best to get here! So give me back the picture!" he bayed, trying to snatch the said thing.

"Nah-ah-ah, sweet cheeks~ remember you're my slave? And you need to pay me for this." he blurted with a creepy smirk on his face.

"Tell me, how - how can I pay you?!"

The blonde stands  up from his seat, slowly sauntering where the smaller is.
"Your body -- I want your body... I want to see this expression in you while I'm touching you..." he breathed out on the latter's ear.

"Your expression is so erotic and inviting~~ just staring at this satisfies me... But then this makes me wondered, what you sounds like when I touched you." He added, pulling the petite boy against him.

"No!! I - I only allow the person I like to touch me! Not anybody!" he shouted, fist clenching eyes are tightly shuts.

"Well if that's the case-- all I need to do is make you like me..." he mumbled, grabbing the smaller wrist.

"Yah! Where we going!! Let go of me!" he protest, yanking the blonde guy hold.

"Somewhere you can feel good..."

💞💞💞

"Studio? Photo studio?"

"Oh~ taehyung-shi you're finally here, and oh~~ who is this cute guy?" the photographer asked.

"My partner for the photoshoot... " he bluntly say, looking at the confused boy. 'Cute' he chuckled.

"Okay, stylist make him more beautiful..." the photographer demands. And one of the girls immediately complied, dragging jimin in one of the fitting room.

"You really good taehyung-shi!" one of the woman exclaimed, fixing taehyung's tie.

"Wow..." Everyone was mesmerized at the boy infront of them...

"Ah!! Before you're cute! But now! You look like an Angel!" the photographer exclaimed.

"Okay! Everyone in position!" he shouted. "Taehyung act lovey dovey!" he added, while the said man complied.
"Now you two kiss!!"

"What?! No!!" he tried to push taehyung away, but the other hold him firmly. Lifting his head forcefully.

'Jungkook' jimin chanted at the back of his head,eyes screwed shut.

"What are you doing?" A low restricted voice rang as soon as the door opens, glaring straight at the blonde haired boy.

"Ju-jungkook!" jimin cried out.

"Its not what you think... I - I drop the picture and taehyung saw it and--" jimin hurriedly explained but intersect by taehyung.

"I blackmailed him... You know, you have a one of a kind boy~~ he's so erotic..." Taehyung intersect, made jungkook give him another deadly stare.

"I know... So stop chasing after him! Coz he's already mine..."

"Ahmm..."

"Really? What if I release this? The President and Vice Pre--" before taehyung could continue his babbling, jungkook snatched jimin in his hold like a speed of light, eyes grows wide.

Jungkook kiss jimin forcefully, and taehyung stunned at the smaller expression. Hooded eyes, mouth bit agape, while jungkook pushed a finger in the latter's mouth.

"Oh my god!! Good shoot!!" The photographer exclaimed, happy at the poses.

"Release it -- I don't care... But let me remind you... don't lay a finger in
my properties...
especially to this tempting bean"

⏩🔵⏪