▶Chapter 1: Expect The Unexpected◀

I'm Park Jimin and this is my -- our crazy story... It happens in just a snap, and now I'm living in a nightmare...

He is a demon that masked by a handsome face, hiding his real attitude by his good deeds...

But even how terrible he is...
I can't help to fall in love with him over and over again...

I'm deep in love to a devil, to my pervert, sadist fiancee...

💞💞💞

Standing in front of chairman's office made my legs wobbled, and body shudders. Why all of a sudden the chairman wants to speaks with me?

All the question inside my head shrugged when the familiar voice hit my ear, that voice -- the most angelic and melodious voice I've ever heard in my entire life.

He'll be here any minute...

Is he referring to me? Nah... I think it just a -

You're right, our son is a bit clumsy and had a bad thing for direction.

What the!! Is that my mother's voice? And she's talking to my husband!!

Okay that's too much -- let's scratch it out... But! Why my parents is here? Why he's here? And why the chairman wants to talk to me?!

My head is flooded with question after question, I even didn't notice that someone opens the door.

What you're doing there?

Someone ask me, gsjshsgc! Fuck jimin calm your sexy bun!

But how can I calm down if the man of my dreams is in front of me and asking me --

Hey, park are you, okay?

Oh my god! Oh my god! He ask me if I'm fine -- I can die now I swear!!

Ah... Ah... yeah, I'm just a bit ner--

Oh our baby is here~~

Oh my god, not here mom! Not in front of my husband~~

You may come in Mr. Park.

I heard the chairman speak, woah! his voice is hot...

I walk inside confuse on what is happening, should I speak or remain silent?

I think, you have a lot of questions running in your head, right? park jimin...

The chairman suddenly speaks, I just nod my head and glance at my parents. Not to mention how they smile like a maniac. Something is off! I can sense it!