Chapter 25

HEY HOW YOU DOING? IM FINE THANK YOU! HERE A NEW CHAPTER!

Joke of the chapter:
What do you call coffee with a depression?

不说是为了不影响别人的生

It was evening and Marinette was in her room sketching some designs and talking with Tikki. Adrien was already sleeping, too bad for Mari because she wanted to talk a little with him. Anyway, she was looking proudly at her results and chuckled.

Suddenly she heard a knock on her window but she couldn't see who it was because it was dark outside.

"Probably Chat Noir.."

Tikki flew quickly away to hide as Marinette walked to the window and opened it.
She was right, it was Chat.
He jumped inside and gave her a peck on her cheek making her blush hard.

"Hello, princess."

"Hey Kitty."

She smiled widely at as he walked closer to her and pulled her into a big hug. He wrapped his arms around her tiny waist and Marinettes did the same around his neck. They hugged each other tightly and stayed like this for a few minutes. Chat then pulled back and backed quickly away. Marinette was a little surprised by his actions.

"Kitty, are you okay?"

"Yes... We just need to talk, about our kiss."

"I know... That kiss was amazing Chat. Really I loved it."

"I felt the same, but for me it felt also a little forward."

"What do you mean?"

"I've been thinking lately, and I know you're still confused."

"What do you mean?"

"You still like Adrien. And that's okay, because I still love Ladybug. My feelings never really disappeared towards her."

"But I'm trying to forget Adrien, because I wanna be with you, Chat."

"Yes Marinette, I know and I'm trying too, but it just doesn't feel right."

"What do you mean?..."

"I think it's better if we don't see each other for a while..."

"What? Why? Chat?! Please no... Can't we try it?"

"Princess, it's better if we do."

Chat walked closer to her to kiss her one last time on the lips but she turned her head so he kissed her cheek instead.

"Please try to understand me, princess."

"I can't just forget Adrien."

"Well, then don't. I can't forget Ladybug either."

"Well then, what's the problem then?"

"I just don't wanna hurt your feelings. And I wanted to be honest with you."

"Thanks for that. We both like someone else and still we wanna be together."

"Marinette, please-"

"No, Chat. What... What if I'm Ladybug?"

"W-What?"

"It's possible, isn't it."

"Marinette, it is possible, but I don't know who it is. The thing is, she never really showed interest in me. And you do."

"Well, maybe because she wanted to keep her relationship with you professional."

"Yeah... Probably."

"How do you know so much about her?"

"Honest answer?"

"Yes, please princess."

"Because I am Ladybug."

DEPRESSO! 😂