Chapter 22

Marinette arrived at Alya's house where Alya was already waiting. She was smirking widely and jumping like a little girl. Marinette smiled nervous at her best friend and greeted her with a hug.

"Hey Alya."

"GURRLLLLLL I SAW EVERYTHING!!"

"W-what?"

"YOU KISSED CHAT NOIR!"

"Sssht! Not everyone needs to hear that!"

"TELL ME EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW LITTLE LADY!!!"

"Alya shut upp!! We'll talk in your room."

"We better."

Alya smirked widely as she and Marinette entered her house and greeted her parents. She hugged Etta and Ella and walked to Alya her room.

"Now tell me everything."

"Well, Chat has been visiting me multiple times. He helped me a lot with everything."

"But why didn't you ask me? I'm your best friend, at least I'm trying to be."

"Alya, you're the best friend I've ever wished for. I just didn't wanna disturb you with my stupid problems."

"That's okay I understand. I noticed that you and Chat became closer now."

"Heh... Yeah..."

"Marinette, you guys kissed! Isn't that amazing? I mean... I really thought you liked Adrien!"

(I hate to write this because they are the fucking same I hate my life)

"And I still do! It's just all so confusing..."

"I see... Well, you and Chat kissed so it's pretty obvious."

"I-I don't know about that."

The thing is, Marinette likes Adrien, because he's really sweet but she also fell for Chat's  charming and caring personality.
They're both just amazing.
(kill me)

"Mari, Mari, Mari, why do you have to do so difficult?"

"Alya!?"

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding."

Aaaaand I lost my inspiration for this chapter.

Merry Christmas! 🤠