8

[A/N: Admin Ash changed the account username and I think it's the best thing ever, but anyways enjoy]

No one's Pov

"Please, pllleeeaaasssseee,PLLLLLLEEEEAASSSSEEE"
"Jisung I said no,you-"
"Baekhyun hyung, I need your help pllleeaaaasseee"
"Fine, I'll help. "
"Thank you, thank you hy-"
*beep beep*

"HE HUNG UP ON ME"

"Yeah we know. Wait how did you get his number?" Changbin questions.

"I met him in the library the other day, then I went back the day and we decided to hang out that day, so now he's my hyung and I have his number." Jisung replies. Chan scratches his head while saying
"Now, what do we do?" "I don't know ,Mr.Leader " Minho said.
"Rude"
"Chan, take out your phone, call you know who" Jisung states. "Who exactly is this 'you know who' person?" Changbin said, sorta of mocking Jisung. " One it's Chan HYUNG to you," Chan exclaims, emphasizing the 'hyung' " and two, I'll call him hold up." Chan pulls out his phone. He unlocks it, then goes straight to Snapchat. When the other three noticed he wasn't dialing a number, Minho yelled " Chan, we don't have time for you to be on Snapchat!!"  Instantly Chan threw his hands in the air, then leaned forward, dropping his shoulders just like a little kid. " But Woojin texted me!"  " No time for your whining call him damn it." Jisung argued. A pout goes on Chan's face. "Fine." Chan stands straight, goes to the 'call' app and starts dialing a number. As soon as he finished dialing, it started ringing. Chan immediately puts it on speaker.
"Hello?"
"Wassup dude"
"Aye wassup mannn"
"Eh nothing much, but I need to ask a huge favor."
"Oh well what do you need?"
Chan explained the whole problem to this person with details and all.
"So you want us to help you do that? "
"Yeah, mate"
"Well, I'm going to see my members say, I text you about it lat- JACKSON  MARK  HYUNG JAEBUM HYUNG SOMEONE COME HELP JINYOUNG IS TRYING TO KILL YUGYEOM AND YOUNG JAE IS STUCK TRYING TO STOP IT AGAIN!"

Another voice came out of the phone.
"ARE YOU KIDDING ME? THATS THE 5 TIME THIS WEEK!BAMBAM GET OFF THE PHONE AND HELP THEM!"

"I gotta go now bye bye"

*beep beep*

Changbin, Minho, and Jisung had a worried- confused face on.
"It happens a lot, this is why I just hang out with you guys." Chan claims.
"Sure that's the reason. " Changbin mumbled. Right after that comment, Jisung states happily,
"Okay so now we have some help."
All except Changbin nod or hum to agree with the good news.
"We still don't have a plan though"
"CHANGBIN!"