22

About a week later

Who knew auditions would be so much work? Obviously not the gang. All practices had now been smooth, vocals and dances were on point for the first two songs, all they need to do is the cover dance. The cover song they decided to do is a mashup of Nct 127's Cherry bomb and Red velvet's Peek a boo so that's what today's practice was all about and guess what? Minho had actually been at practice all week including today. "Okay everyone listen up!" Chan had a clipboard in hand as he spoke, "to stand out more already, we'll have our team split for certain parts and at the end we will have a break dance mixing both songs together. Basically the first minute and a half will be peek a boo , then the second minute and a half will be cherry bomb, and to finish it off it will be a mashup of both with a break dance that will include the striking points of the songs. Got it? Good. Those who will sing in 'Peek a Boo' are Minho, Woojin, Seungmin, and Felix, Cherry bomb will be Jisung, Changbin,Hyunjin, Jeongin, and I. For both songs everyone will sing chorus. Understand?" "Yup" "okay then, Today we be focused on peek a boo, even though some will have a solo parts in it all will have to dance to it." "Let's get it!" Changbin yelled. Chan chuckled, "Mark is that you?" Laughter broke out in the room, coming from everyone.

—————

"We'll learn the second part tomorrow! And don't worry certain parts will be put in so it won't be the whole song! See y'all tomorrow at eleven am." Everyone said their goodbyes and left except for Jisung and Chan. "Hyung, Why am I not in the same group as Minho?" Jisung whined. Chan was quick to reply, "Because I put everyone in songs they would stand out more in." Jisung pouted, " How about you change it..." "Jisung I don't really care about what you want. Look, i love you and all, but Minho has been ignoring you after Hyunjin's party, so like why would I make life harder for Minho, he literally runs away from you in practice." The older, frustratedly explains. "I don't even know what I did! All I remember is the Woojin situation and breaking up with Wooseok!!" "Oh, well sucks to be you. Remember I won't change it, because it's better. See you at practice tomorrow, don't be late." Chan grabbed all his materials, beginning to take his leave. "Geez who died and made you leader." Jisung mumbled. "I heard that!"

—————-

Jisung had just arrived at home, he heard his phone ring. As he picked it up, he walked into his room and settled down.

"yeoboseyo, I mean hello.. Who's there?"

He said in half Korean half English.

"Oh arasso I mean okay.."

The other person on the line replied with.

It was all silent until the pair bursted out laughing.

"But Felix what do you need? "

"Just wanted to know how you been cuz"

"Eh it's....good."

"Oh?"

"It's getting late yeah? Goodnight see you tomorrow."

"Bye"

*beep beep*

"See Minho he's okay! I swear you need just talk to him." Felix yelled over to Minho, who was at the other side of Felix's apartment. "Nah," Minho continues as he takes a seat on Felix's couch. "You should" "nope" The older said, popping on the "p". "Yes" "no" "Ye- you know,it's time to get out." "What?" Felix nodded his head, "You heard me get out, don't come back here until to you think about talking to Jisung." Felix struggled to kick him out. "Walk fatty, geez. I feel like your best friend more than Chan and Changbin." Minho finally got up and spoke, "You Lowkey are. Anyways bye you hoe." The blonde haired boy opened the door for Minho, with a smile and a wave. "Bye Min."

—————————

"Friends? Who needs friends? I am a strong man." Jisung rested his hands on his hips,looking in the mirror. "Me, I need friends, Siri call baby Jeongin" 'calling Baby Jeongin 👶✨'

"What you want hoe?"

"Someone to talk to."

"Okay then talk"

"So Minho"

"Oh my god"