34 [epilogue]

1 year and 5 months later......

Stray kids has debuted with an album call 'I am not' and also released a 'pre-debut' album called 'Mixtape'. Both albums are a successful worldwide, thus Stray kids won 'rookie of the year' at four different awards shows and has been invite to kcons all over. Soon Stray kids will drop a new album called 'I am who?', many predicted that it will be a success. They hope all their fans stay with them.

As for Hongjoong, he has at least 10 more years in prison.

Kard and (g)-idle will go back to being trainees, this time around working harder and putting for effort.

And Wooseok? He's in a real relationship now. Turns out he's dating a girl from (g)-idle.

Sadly, Minho's mom had died of an heart attack earlier this year. With the help of his members and Jisung, Minho has been able to not let this bring him down. He fights and pushes through everyday to make her and his brother proud.

Let's not forget about Baekhyun, Jinyoung, and Wonpil. The people who stray kids gives all credit to. Without them, they may have not been a group.

Baekhyun and his group, Exo are preparing a comeback. Between that though they continued to break records and make history.

Jinyoung and the rest of got7, are continuing to get more and more popular as they are on their world tour right now, selling out shows all over the world.

Wonpil and day6 continue to write amazing songs. Recently a new album was dropped and of course was a success. Now they are on a world tour.

You're favorite couple, Minsung. Minho and Jisung been living happily together. In fact they plan to get married in two or three years and maybe adopt a kid. The pair has also came out to the public and for the first time in kpop history, everyone supported their relationship. It's a perfect world for them.

'loving you may just had been the best thing that ever happened to me.'

The end