27

[a/n: lowkey random lol. Thanks for 9k views!]

"I'll have a water" "I'll have the same" the waiter nodded and put down menus for them. They were at a ramen house, one of Minho's personal favorites. The waiter took his leave, thus Minho decided to speak. "If you want this to work, you have to tell me everything and not get mad when u do something you dislike. Although if it's extremely bad, do tell. Both of us should try to communicate better. Also for the ask you out officially thing, just wait. I wanna play something special." Jisung nodded, "Of course. I'm sorry, let me make up to you." Minho gave a questioning look, "How?" "I just will, sit tight."

—————-

About a week later

Auditions were getting closer and closer. Only one week away to be exact. Everything was in check. "Vocals, Check. Rapping, check. Dancing, Check. Outfits, Che- Wait!" Or not. Chan exclaimed in the meeting, "We don't have our outfits. Here I'll split groups, after I get everyone size." Everyone raised their hands in sync. "And yes we actually have money. We were given some for outfits from the head of school." All hands shot down.

————

After all sizes were written down, everyone was sent the sizes through messages. Chan began to speak again, "okay to split up. Team for Hellevator outfits will be Changbin, Jeongin, and Seungmin." Jeongin groaned, "You gotta be fucking with me." "Language!" Jisung shouted from the other side of the room. "LaNgUaGe" The youngest mimicked. "I'll continue, thank you very much." The leader brought all attention back to him, " Second Team for Yayaya will be Woojin, Hyunjin, and Jisung." The squirrel looking male commented, "I wanna be with Minnie!" Chan sent a death glare, "Not this again." Jisung gulped as the leader continued, "Last team for the cover songs, Felix, Minho, and me. Don't forget to send the outfits to the groupchat before you buy it and don't lose the money or each other. You may all leave."
Jisung mumbled, "We're not kids. We won't lose each other."

————

[Jisung's Phone] [messages]

Audition team

Um so we lost Woojin.

'Chan is calling.....'

"Um heyyyy"

"YOU LOST HIM?"

"Hey hey don't get angry he's old enough to be by himself."

"I guess you're right."

"Really?"

"No. Go find him before I find you."

*beep beep*

-
One hour later

"Hyunjin Where was he?" Jisung questioned in worried tone. "I was buying the clothes. Technically y'all got lost." Woojin shrugged as he gave the bags to the youngers. "I went casual, but stylish. I sent it to the chat, they agreed." The tallest male gasped, "No you didn't, I didn't get any messages!" He pulled out his phone only to see '30 new messages from audition team!' "Ha ha ha" Hyunjin chuckled awkwardly.
Meanwhile with Chan's group... "Look Chan!" Minho pointed to dark red hoodies, "Someone could wear that." The leader nodded, "Let's get it." A second later, Felix showed a tie, that looked similar to the ones nct used. As you can tell they had it pretty easy for them. Moving on to the last group..... "Punch me again, I dare you Jeongin." The youngest shouted, "it wasn't me this time! It was Seungmin." That brought all the attention to them, having everyone in the store stare. "No it wa-" Seungmin tapped his shoulder, "it was me." "Why I didn't do anything!" 'Binnie' whined. The younger only shrugged, "I just don't like you." "That's it!" Changbin tried to slap Seungmin across the face, but sadly couldn't reach him. "Ha! Short ass!" 'Min' snorted and so did Jeongin. "Aish you little.." The older started to chase the youngers around the store. He got closer and closer to them, he almost reached them when an employee came in the way. Changbin bumped straight into him, face hitting chest, "No running please."