Notice!

NOTICE: This story is a work of fiction. Any names,Characters,Places,Events and anything like such is originally a product of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to real person (dead or alive) is purely Coincidential.

All rights reserved 2018,No part of this book may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior consent of the author.Stealing is a sin, plagiarism is a crime.

Warning: Don't expect too much while reading Finding Narcissus. I'm a newbie trying to make my imaginations useful so I'm not going to lift your hopes that high so you won't go and bash me along the way saying my works sucks. Don't forget, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

Jmae: I want you guys to be reminded that I'm a newbie on writing novels. I'm a novice poet and a prose Writer.if you're in doubt, you can search my facebook profile and have a glimpse on my works. So ano nga ba naging inspiration ko para magsulat? It's KIB and Jonaxx. I find their works inspiring that's why I'm trying to create my own. I'm warning you ngayon palang na wag masyadong mag eexpect sa story nato kase bago palang ako. Pero don't worry guys gagawin ko yung very best ko.

Vote and comment is highly appreciated. e.e