Chapter 1: Astrid Finds The Letters

This will be a short first chapter since I have a lot to do today, just to let you guys know:)

ASTRID'S PERSPECTIVE:
It was a beautiful day on the edge and I was planning to go to Hiccup's that night. We haven't spent as much time together since he's been pretty busy with trying to get rid of Krogan, Viggo and Johann. But he and I promised each other to spend the night at his place. After we finished supper in the clubhouse, me and Hiccup walked over to his hut. "Thank Thor" he said to me while we were walking. He put his arm around my waist as I placed my hand on his heart and rested my head on his shoulder. "Hiccup, how has everything been going so far? I mean we haven't really hung out for a while. So, how's the plans going with getting rid of Johann, Viggo and Krogan?" I asked him. "Well, its kind of difficult to defeat Viggo who pretty much rose from the dead". I chucked as he looked at me and smiled. I smiled back at him while we entered his hut. He closed the door and we just stared into each other's eyes for a few seconds, until he walked towards me and made his move. He kissed me on his own for the first time ever! I was shocked but kissed him back passionately. I pulled away for a minuted and then he turned into the one who was shocked. "I never remember you kissing me first" I told him. "Was I not supposed to?" He asked me sounding a little bit scared. "No... I liked it". He smiled at me and leaned closer once again. He kissed me again and lift me up like we were getting married. He placed me on the bed and we went to sleep together around an hour later.
In the morning I woke up to him kissing my cheek. "Morning M'lady" he said to me as I turned to his face, flashed him a smile and got out of his bed. "Astrid if you don't mind, I told Fishlegs I'd meet him in the clubhouse this morning. Is it alright if I..." I grinned at him. "You don't have to ask for my permission. Go on ahead". He ran over to me and gave me a quick kiss before going off to the clubhouse. I was going to leave until I saw some letters. I read one and it sounded like a love letter to Hiccup. It was from this girl named "Camicazi". I thought I remembered her from Berk until she moved off somewhere else. I looked at the other letters and they were also from her! Was Hiccup cheating on me behind my back?!

That's all for now! It wasn't too much shorter than my other stories but that's fine. I'll write later! Bye for now!👋👋