Chapter 3: The Break Up

THIRD PERSON PERSPECTIVE:
It had been over a week since Hiccup said his words to Astrid which he completely regretted. He had to admit that they both definitely did get out of hand, and that he would say similar things to her if he thought that she was cheating on him. Hiccup tried to look for a way to win Astrid back because of how quiet the edge has been, but didn't have much hope. He started to run out of ideas. Later on that afternoon though, He saw Astrid pass his hut. "I know this probably won't fix anything whatsoever, but I can at least try" he said to himself in his head before running up to Astrid. She looked back. Once she saw Hiccup, she started to walk faster. Hiccup clearly realized that she wanted to stay away from him. "Come on Astrid, just let me say something!". Astrid stopped for a few seconds before turning around with the most annoyed look on her face. She walked up to Hiccup with her arms crossed. "What?" She asked sounding frustrated, as Hiccup thought she'd be. "I...just wanted to say that I'm sorry". Astrid rolled her eyes. "Yeah. You said that already, can I go now?" She turned around starting to walk angrily back to her hut before Hiccup grabbed her arm. Astrid swung back and hit Hiccup's arm away from her. "You can apologize, but I do NOT want you touching me. Hiccup looked down and took a small breath. "I know I'm probably the last person you want to talk to or see right now, but is there anything I can do? Like anything, so I don't have to not hear your voice for almost two weeks?". "I can't answer the last question, but I can answer the first...you can stay away from me". She again started walking back to her hut...before Hiccup came in front of her. "Ok Hiccup, now YOUR the one starting to piss me off". Hiccup tried holding Astrid's hand before she hit it away from hers just glaring at him while doing so. "Can't we just try to work this out? I know I said some pretty mean things last week, but we could..." Astrid's jaw dropped. "Pretty mean things?! Have you ever had the person you love say the worst possible things to you that have never been spoken to you before?" Or maybe had someone in your life that was best friends with the worst bully in Berk in your childhood but was just to blind to see it the whole time? Hiccup, I may except your apology, but I may not forgive what you did. It's over. I wish it wasn't, but what's been said has been said. There's nothing that can change that". Astrid through the necklace to Hiccup. "Keep it. Maybe it'll be worth something one day". Astrid ran back to her hut while Hiccup sat alone outside while it started to rain. He wants to fix his mistakes. He wants to throw away those letters, and he wants Astrid back in his arms. He couldn't think of anything else for the rest of the day but Astrid. He needed time to find something to make him and Astrid Husband and wife someday again...but what?

That's all for now! I really want the hidden world trailer to come out soon. I have been hearing though that we are probably getting a trailer in late June or early July. Have a great day everyone! I'll write later!👋👋👋