Chapter 15: Everyone Finds Out

THIRD PERSON PERSPECTIVE:
Hiccup and Astrid were so happy that they were going to have a child together and Astrid was feeling a lot more confident than she used to be about being a mother. They were really excited to tell the gang, and they knew the gang wanted to know what was going on too cause Hiccup would keep crying or smile too much passing by them or when they were all in the clubhouse.
Once it was a week after Astrid told Hiccup about her pregnancy, she was almost two weeks pregnant. They were planning on telling the gang today and the gang was all ears. Hiccup and Astrid planned a fun way of how to tell them and they were excited to see their reactions. Hiccup and Astrid went into the clubhouse and sat down beside everyone else there. Astrid looked at everyone and smiled. "Ok guys. We made a scavenger hunt to make this fun..." "Astrid Astrid Astrid, you too can just tell us. Is it this serious that you guys had to go and make a game out of it?" Snotlout asked. "Just let us have some fun Snotlout!" Tuff yelled and turned back to Astrid. "Go on". Astrid rolled her eyes. "Ok. There are four clues that you have to follow and/or read to find out what we want to tell you guys and you have to do it as a team..." "So this is just training?!" Snotlout said interrupting again. "SHUT UP SNOTLOUT!" All of us yelled. He grunted and let Astrid continue. "The clues are hidden around the edge. Use the clue you find to help you find your next destination. Here's the first clue. Read it once you get outside the clubhouse. Once you guys are done, come and find me and Hiccup. Alright? Ready? Set? GO!" Astrid yelled as the rest of the gang sprint off to read the first clue. The truth is, Hiccup and Astrid were going to follow them to every clue to see their reactions at the end. But back over to the rest of the gang.
"What does the first one say?" Ruff asked Fishlegs who was holding the clue. "I'm a place where people fight, a dome where people don't see light. Guys, to your dragons! We gotta go to the dome!" Fishlegs said as they raced to the dome at high speed. "Do you think they have even a clue of what it is?" Hiccup asked Astrid (yes, I said it😂). "Not even a faint thought in their brains" Astrid replied.
Once they got to the dome, they found another clue in the centre of the dome. This time, Snotlout read it. "I'm a building that's purple and red, somebody lives there you'd never dread". They all sprinted up to Hiccup's hut finding the second last note. Ruffnut read it this time. "I'm another building that is blue, not far from Hiccup's that you know too". The twins Fishlegs and Snotlout this time walked to Astrid's hut since it was so close to Hiccup's and found the last note on Astrid's door. Astrid and Hiccup were right beside them when they saw it on Astrid's door...the last clue. "I'll read it this time" Tuffnut said taking the note from Astrid's door. "Your done now and worked hard so here's a present, turn around and find out that Astrid is pregnant". Everyone gasped and turned around to see Astrid and Hiccup standing beside each other with one of Hiccup and Astrid's hand on Astrid's stomach. The twins were shocked, Snotlout was shocked, Fishlegs was shocked but went crazy after a few seconds. "Am I gonna be an uncle?" Fishlegs asked Hiccup. Hiccup nodded and started crying again with tears of joy. "You guys are gonna be aunts and uncles, cause me and Astrid are having a baby!" Hiccup said as everyone went in for a group hug.

The next day, the entire gang went back to Berk to tell everyone about the baby. They told Astrid's parents and their friends parents. Stoick was about to find out since he was gonna be the last one to hear about it. Hiccup opened the door to his house with Astrid by his side. "Dad? We need to talk to you" Hiccup said sitting down at the table with Astrid in front of Stoick. "Hello Son. Hi Astrid. What brings you too back home?". "Well dad, Astrid wanted me to tell you this so...Astrid's pregnant". Stoick stood up shocked but excited at the same time. "Wait, are you kidding? Are you-you guys being serious?! Oh my Thor, this is INCREDIBLE! I'M GOING TO BE A GRANDFATHER!!" He said hugging Hiccup, knowing not to hug Astrid because of the baby, but still hugged Astrid lightly afterwards. "Oh really? Just cause she's pregnant she gets the light hugs?" Hiccup said while Astrid starts laughing. "Come on son! The village must throw a party to celebrate you two and your un-born child. I'll be in the great hall with everyone else in thirty minutes. Meet me there once everyone's there. And congratulations you too". Astrid blushed while Hiccup put his arm around Astrid. "Thanks dad".
A few weeks went by and Astrid and Hiccup were doing great. She still got to be a part of planning the final battle between Krogan Johann and Viggo, but didn't plan too much of that when they were more excited for the baby.

The one person who found out right after the gang was Camicazi. She had been hiding a living in the edge waiting to finish her revenge for a few weeks now. But now that she knows Astrid has a child coming too, she had a better idea stored that'll take place in a few months she was really excited about doing...

That's all for now! I was planning to To this part a little while ago but never got around to it. I'm too busy. I need some free time for these stories. Anyways, I'll probably write the next story in a few days. Night guys! Bye for now!👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻