Chapter 4: Mysterious Murderor

HICCUP'S PERSPECTIVE:
After three days all I've been thinking about is the same plan to get Astrid back, and I know it won't work. Obviously apologizing won't really get me too far. I just want it to go back to when Camicazi gave me these letters. If I knew she was a bully, I wouldn't have been friends with her, or kept the letters no matter what my father said. I really want Astrid to be with me again. What was I thinking?! First I make her think I'm cheating on her, and to make it worse, I call her a bitch. I've never used language like that with ANY of my friends or family, and I for some reason, she had to be the first one I insulted like that. The edge has been quiet for a while and there hasn't been any attacks by Viggo, Krogan or Johann for a while either. I went into the clubhouse where everyone but Astrid was. I sat at the table with everyone staring at me. "What?" I asked them. Snotlout spoke up after a few seconds of silence. "Did you try talking it out with Astrid? Or can I have..." "Shut up Snotlout! Yes I did talk with her, three days ago and no you can't have her". "So does that mean your back together?" Fishlegs asked sounding a little excited. I had a tear drop from my check after it slowly slide down my face. "Oh Hiccup" Fishlegs said as he placed his hand on my shoulder. I flashed him a fake smile. "I just wish I never said any of those things to her or kept those stupid notes from my childhood" I said to everyone trying to not break down in tears. "Good luck with that!" Snotlout said. Everyone glared at him. "SHUT UP SNOTLOUT!" Everyone yelled at the same. I smiled, thinking of Astrid and our first flight together on Toothless. If it wasn't for Toothless, me and Astrid would never have been together in the first place. I all of a sudden got an idea of what to say to Astrid. I looked at Fishlegs as he looked back at me. "We all know who you're thinking of Hiccup. Now go get her" he said to me as I nodded at him while smiling and walked to Astrid's hut. "Astrid? I need to talk to you. It's important" I said after knocking on her door. "Astrid? Are you in here?" I asked. No response came and so did no one else. I opened the door and gasped as I saw one of my worst nightmares. Astrid was on the floor, bleeding heavily with multiple scars and bruises all over her body. "ASTRID!" I yelled. I ran towards her and held her in my arms. She was drenching me in blood but I didn't care. Everyone ran towards us as I lift her up and carried her onto her bed. "Fishlegs, you need to go back to Berk and get Gothi as quick as you can! Everyone else, patrol the island and search for any ships, or signs of Johann Krogan or Viggo ". "What will you be doing?" Snotlout asked me. "I'll be with Astrid. She needs someone with her right now, even if she doesn't want to see me, I'm staying with her no matter what". Everyone rushed their tasks and I sat on Astrid's bed with her in my arms.
A couple hours passed and Fishlegs still never returned with Gothi. "It's never taken this long to go from here to Berk and back" I said to myself still holding Astrid in my arms. Snotlout and the twins stepped into the room where me and Astrid were. "How is she?" They asked. "I tried clearing up some of the blood, but other than that I'm not quite sure. Did you find anyone? Anything?" They shook their heads. I held her closer to me. They left the room again leaving just me and Astrid. She started to breath slower than she did before. I started thinking this might be the end, but I'm trying my hardest not to loose hope. "Come on Fishlegs, come on Gothi hurry!"...

That's all for today! Keep reading to find out who murdered Astrid, and how much damage they've done to her. I'm hoping we're gonna get some more news about Httyd3 the hidden world soon, I'm desperate for a trailer or photos. Anyways, I'll write later! Bye for now!👋