Chapter 9: Hiccup's hardest Choice

HICCUP'S PERSPECTIVE:
My dad started screaming and yelling most of the time after I told him it was Camicazi who caused Astrid's near death experience. "HOW?! WHY?! HICCUP!". I told him everything from start to finish about how Camicazi was a bully when I was a child, all the way up to when she stabbed Astrid. He lashed out as soon as I finished. "NO ONE MESSES WITH MY FUTURE DAUGHTER-IN-LAW! CAMICAZI WILL BE OUT OF HERE BY MORNING!!" He yelled as loud as he could. As he was still in shock and screaming, I snuck out of the house to go to the Great Hall. Astrid saw me arrive right away and ran up to me and gave me a hug. I hugged her back, thankful the the first place I see her she's in my arms. "Anything get out of hand while I was gone?" I asked her as we pulled out of the hug. "Surprisingly, nope. Me and Camicazi just stayed away from each other the whole time which is great for me" she responded. "Anyways, how'd it go with Stoick? Did that get too outta hand?" She asked. "You have no idea. He was screaming, yelling and while that was going on, he said that Camicazi will be gone by morning". She sighed in relief. "Thank Thor for that" she said as we both giggled.
Nothing much really happened throughout the rest of the night, well other than Camicazi and Astrid glaring at each other and staying as far away as possible. Once everyone was going to sleep, me and Astrid met up behind my house to say good night to one another. "How about we go to the cove tomorrow morning. I could pick you up at your house once you wake up?" She smiled at me and put her arms around my neck as I put mine around her waist. "Sure, that would be great. Some time away from Camicazi sounds AWESOME" We both laughed as we pressed our foreheads against each other's. I snuck in a kiss on her lips as I leaned in closer to her. She kissed me back passionately as we enjoyed the moment of us being alone under the moonlight. We soon separated and gave each other a smile as we walked back to our homes to get some sleep.
I woke up in the morning with a good mood but my father didn't seeing as he nor anyone else couldn't find Camicazi anywhere. I shrugged my shoulders at the thought of it seeing as she might have left while we were all sleeping. I walked over to Astrid's house and knocked on the door and asked if Astrid was up. "Isn't Astrid with you? She isn't here so I thought you must have picked her up early" her mother told me. I started thinking she might be waiting at the cove if she woke up early or couldn't sleep. "That's fine Mrs. Hofferson, I think I have a good idea of where she is". I started getting a little worried, since she always waits for me if I tell her I would pick her up in the morning. She would never go to the cove by herself unless she couldn't get any sleep. Anyway, I flew on Toothless down to the cove. I didn't see or hear anything or anyone. "Hello? Astrid? Is someone there?" I said loudly. I heard mumbling from afar, but it sounded more like grunting. I ran behind a huge rock to see Astrid with this rope around her mouth and her axe up against her neck. I wasn't surprised though about who had the axe against her throat...Camicazi. She was sitting ontop of Stormfly which reminded me of the time Viggo nearly killed Astrid. "Camicazi, why am I not surprised. What do you want from me and Astrid anyway?" I said as she chuckled. "Hiccup, I've wanted you longer than this bitch and there's nothing in her that's meeting the standards of being your wife". "Don't talk about my fiancée like that Camicazi. What do you even want". "I want you Hiccup. For my entire life. So it's your choice: Be MY fiancée, or I kill Astrid... for good this time"...

That's all for now! Sorry I haven't written anything in a while I've been really busy. I'll hopefully post the next part soon! Bye for now!👋👋👋