Chapter 22: The End Of An Adventure

THIRD PERSON PERSPECTIVE:
"What do you mean what now?" Hiccup said. "Our whole lives have happened with things we never thought we'd see, do or think of! Our lives have never been planned for us. You think I was ever planning on training a night fury?". Astrid giggled a little under her breath and smiled at her boyfriend. "Well, I guess not. I never really expected to have a child let alone make love at the age of nineteen". "Exactly! But you were about a month away from turning twenty so..." Hiccup said laughing a little finishing his sentence. "The point is...that our lives are completely filled with surprises and we still have so many more years to have surprises. I'm getting used to the idea of not planning our lives out unless it was our wedding or something. And I love waiting for the next surprises in life. You never know... maybe the next surprise will be in here" Hiccup said putting both his hands on Astrid's stomach. "Well, we've only had Kiara for a few weeks. Let's wait a little while before making any more" Astrid said. Hiccup pulled Astrid closer to him and kissed her passionately. "Hiccup..." "I know, I'm not doing that. I just wanted to kiss you." "I think your too tired Hiccup, let's head off to bed."

YEARS LATER...

Hiccup and Astrid ended up having another kid. It was a boy this time and he ended up looking more like his father, but had a close bond with his mother since he had the same spirit as her. His name was Alex. Hiccup also had a very close bond with his son but had more of a connection with Kiara. She had blond hair like Astrid but shared her love of dragons and dragon knowledge with Hiccup and her uncle Fishlegs. Hiccup and Astrid were great parents and Stoick was a great grandfather...to one of Hiccup's children. You see, Astrid and Hiccup found out they were having Alex when the war with Drago was over for about over six months or so. Toothless also ended up having babies with the light fury he found a few years ago. Hiccup and Toothless definitely don't see each other as often as they used to with kids and Hiccup's chiefting back on their new home. There were still a few more buildings to build on their new island since they had to move away from Berk cause of Grimmel, but after a few hard working years, they were almost done building a huge village.
The last thing that should be said in this story though, is that there were dragons when Hiccup was a boy. Where they went, only a few know. Hiccup and Toothless's story you ask? It changed the world forever.

The End.

Finally done this story! Now I'm going to start doing some short stories on Instagram. But still a few on here. I'll start a long story like this in a little bit. But I'm so happy of how great this story turned out. So many people liked it and I thank everyone who did. This is the longest story I've made on Wattpad so far and it's the most successful one I got. See ya guys in a little while!👋👋👋👋👋