Chapter 1

My name is Chanse, I woke up this morning with my hair in a mess and my blankets thrown off my bed. Probably from when I was sleeping...well...I guess that's what you'd call it. My head felt like it was splitting in two, like my brain was being ripped in half by a chainsaw. I looked to my nightstand and took my pills from their unlabeled orange bottles. I wish I knew why I had to take them...I turned my phone on and checked the time, 8:12. Good thing it's a Saturday. I walked to my closet and grabbed my ICP tee-shirt, black jeans, socks and boxers.

     I walked into the bathroom and turned the shower on, not even waiting for it to warm up first I stepped in. As the cold water flowed down my body I held in my soft whimpers of pain...all the cuts and scars on my body stung in the water. I got out of the shower as the water started heating up and turned it off. I turned around and looked in the mirror...I quickly looked away and dried off, putting on my boxers and jeans first.
Then I put on my ICP Joker Cards tee-shirt, it had all six of them, I just wish I could get a Fearless Fred Fury one. I walked back to my room and put my red converse on that I had doodled all over, they had the Operator symbol everywhere. Yeah I'm a Creepypasta fan and a Juggalo, so what fuck you.

     I walked to the kitchen and made myself some coffee and toast. I was about to eat my toast when I turned the radio on. It sounded like something important, but I decided to turn it back off and drink my coffee...now I'm wishing I had kept listening. I turned the TV on and watched some dumb shit on Comedy Central. I wasn't really paying attention, it was just for background noise. I looked around, and something felt...off. I turned the TV off and walked to the other end of my trailer where my mom and dad slept...they're always up before me, maybe they just decided to sleep in, or maybe they're fucking, I don't know. I looked at the floor and see my Fat Boi. That's what I call my cat, Finnegan, because his fur makes him look fluffy and adorable.

     As my Fat Boi walked away to my room I knocked on my parent's bedroom door...no answer.
"Mom? Dad? You up yet?" I asked to the door...still no answer. "If you're fucking tell me so I don't walk in and see your old wrinkly balls on my mom's face, dad!" I said jokingly, but there was still no answer. I pushed the door open, and what I saw will haunt me for the rest of my life...blood...everywhere. The white walls looked like they were painted red, the carpet was now a dark purple color, drenched in the blood of my mom and dad...I looked on their bed and saw my mom...or at least that's who I think it was...her face and mutilated...she looked like raw hamburger meat...the only reason I knew it was her was because I could see her Pegasus tattoo on her shoulder. Then I saw my dad...he was even worse...if that's possible... His eyes were gouged out of their sockets, his tongue ripped out from his mouth...and his head decapitated from his body, nailed to the wall behind him...I wanted to scream...I wanted to cry...I wanted to do anything to show my emotions...but all I could do was stare.

     It felt like hours and hours of looking into my father's cold, empty eye sockets...when suddenly the silence was broken by a metallic, almost broken laugh. I didn't dare turn around. I felt my heart jump into my throat as I heard slow, light footsteps behind me growing closer...and that's when I felt a sharp, cold point on my neck. "Like my little surprise?" The man behind me asked, in an almost innocent tone. I slowly turned around, and I saw him...I couldn't believe it...I looked him in his dilated, unblinking eyes. "W-who are you..?" I asked, trying my best not to stutter. He smirked a bit at me. "You didn't answer my question." I shook in fear as he pointed his knife under my chin. My lips trembled as I tried to answer his question, but nothing came out...I just shook my head no slowly. He smiled widely. "But I worked so hard on it!" He replied in a sarcastic tone. I looked him in his dark gray eyes. "Just k-kill me already Jeff..." His eyes widened a bit. "You know about me?" I nodded. He smirked more. "Do you know the good things?" My heart raced in my chest as I replied, "W-what good things..?" He just chuckled a bit. "Good point." I couldn't handle the anticipation any longer, and I screamed out at him. "JUST FUCKING KILL ME ALREADY!" He frowned, or at least tried to. "That's no fun. Thanks, now I'm bored." He said and put his knife in his white hoodie pocket and walked to the living room.