Chapter 7 (Lemon)

Jeff suddenly threw his knife into the wall and motioned me over to him. I walked over to the bed and sat next to him. He laid his hand on my thigh and gently kissed my neck, I fought back the moans he wanted to hear. He smirked at me and roughly bit my neck making me moan out in pleasure. Jeff then purred loudly as he pinned me on my stomach, his hands running up and down my body. I moaned softly at his touch, down from my shoulders to my waist. He ripped off my shirt causing me to moan again, when suddenly he grabbed my ass, I bit my lip in anticipation.

     Jeff slowly took off my pants and boxers, leaving me bare on our bed. He flipped me over on my back, somehow he'd already stripped himself naked. I gasped as I saw how hard and thick his dick was, it looked even bigger than last night, if that's even possible. I was so distracted by his size that I didn't notice him bring out chains. He chained my arms and legs to the bedframe, and he slowly positioned his cock in front of my mouth. My breathing hitched as he roughly started to mouth fuck me, my gags and moans echoing through the room. He pulled out of my mouth leaving my eyes watery and my breaths short, gasping softly.

     He smirked at me as my cock throbbed from the feeling of him in my mouth. "Someone wants more~" He said teasingly. All I could do was nod, my mind was a mess from pleasure. Jeff undid the chains and flipped me over on my stomach and pushed my ass in the air, I gasped loudly and buried my face in the pillow. I mumbled out "J-Jeff...p-please...~" He smirked wider. "Please what?~" I blushed deep red. "P-please... F-fuck m-me...~" He chuckled and positioned his cock with my ass. "Ready baby?~" Jeff asked. I nodded and moaned loudly as he pushed the tip inside of me. "M-m-more...~" He then roughly pushed his entire length inside my ass, my moans growing louder and louder as he thrusts in and out slowly. He bent me over the bed and pounded in my ass faster as he started jerking me off. I screamed at the top of my lungs in pleasure as he filled me with his warm cum, I then moaned louder as he jerked me off until I came, my mind was a complete wreck from the pleasure I felt.

     Jeff pulled out of me and licked my cum off his hand. I was a panting mess, the only words I could say were, Thank you, Holy fuck, and I love you. He giggled at how submissive I was. "Good boy Chanse~" He purred in my ear. I then passed out from pleasure. The last thing I remember is my body feeling like a huge shock of electricity flowing through me.