Chapter 8

I woke up with my clothes on and Jeff laying beside me, his breaths felt soft and even. I watched him for a few seconds to see if he was really asleep or not. I know he's a killer, but he looked so angelic with his body relaxed and the sun beaming against the side of his pale face from the window. I smiled at him, got out of bed and walked to the kitchen. I opened the fridge to see it filled with all sorts of food, even my favorite! Tofu! Again, don't judge. I grabbed some eggs, cheese, ham, and bacon from the fridge. I then greased the pan on the stove and threw the eggs in a bowl with milk, added the cheese and ham to it and poured it into the pan. After I made the omelette I fried the bacon in the smaller pan with a bit of butter.

     I brought Jeff up his plate of bacon, an omelette, and a cup of Maxwell House coffee. I wasn't sure what he took with it so I had a separate plate with a cup of creamer and a small bowl of sugar that I balanced on my arm. I pushed open our door and saw Jeff putting his jeans on. I whistled at him to get his attention, he turned to me and smiled. "What's this?" He asked pointing to the plates. I smiled back and set the plates and coffee cup on the nightstand beside the bed. "Breakfast, duh." I said sarcastically. I didn't see it but I could sense him roll his eyes. I smiled to myself as I felt his hands wrap around my waist. He rested his head on my shoulder and gently kissed my cheek. "Thanks baby." I blushed at his choice of words.

     He smiled a bit more and sat us both on the bed. Jeff picked up the plate with the omelette and bacon and started to eat the omelette, giving me a bite each time he took one. I giggled as he devoured the bacon like a dog, not even using his hands. He then grabbed the cup and breathed in the sent of black coffee, drinking it slowly. "You know there's sugar and creamer right?" I asked him with a little smile. He looked at the plate with the bowl of sugar and small cup of creamer, then to me. "Shush you." He said cutely, I couldn't help but giggle a bit. Jeff took the dishes to the sink and thanked me. I smiled as he hugged me from behind. "Hey Chanse?" He asked me. "Yeah love?" I replied. He took a breath and sighed. "How'd you like to go killing with me?"