Chapter 15

I woke up in a dark, cold room. I was sitting in what felt like a metal folding chair, my hands tied behind me and my feet in front. My head felt like a whirlpool from how dizzy I was, my body felt so weak I thought I was gonna fall forward with the chair I was in. I tried looking around the room only to see blackness in every direction, when everything was suddenly engulfed in a bright yellow light. I closed my eyes tightly when I heard a deep yet husky voice in front of me.

     "Hey there sleepyhead." I remember that voice...it was that Volk guy...what the fuck did he do to me? As I was thinking to myself my eyes opened to see him standing in front of me. He was wearing the same clothes from the last time I saw him...it couldn't have been long ago.  He kneeled down in front of me, his dark smile still on his face. I looked around the room to see...chains hanging from the ceiling, whips held up on the wall, handcuffs and so many other...lewd objects.

     I looked down at myself to see that I was almost naked...all I had on was a black pair of briefs. My face quickly grew bright red as I tried hiding my face from Volk. He grabbed my chin and turned me to him. I had to admit I was scared. This...psycho just kidnapped me, knocked me out, stripped me and put me in briefs, tied me up and put me in this...sex dungeon...but for some reason, I was...kinda aroused...why the fuck do I have to be so fucking kinky! I have Jeff. I can't stay here with the man...suddenly Volk kissed me.

     I screamed in fear as I squirmed trying to get away. Volk pulled away with a new, almost angry look to him...it honestly scared me half to death. I looked down as he roughly pushed my head back against the wall behind me. I winced a bit and closed my eyes tightly. When I opened them again I saw Volk's cold eyes starring harshly into mine. I choked out my words softly. "P-please let m-me go..." Volk's face suddenly grew into a terrifying smile. He laughed a bit and turned me around in the chair, and cut the rope that held me down. He whispered in my ear, "If you can get out, you're free." I knew something was wrong...there's no way he'd let me go free just like that.

     Volk walked a little ways away and opened a deadbolt door then back to me. "You get through that door, you can go home." I didn't take a second to think, I was on my feet sprinting to get out. I was only feet away from the door when I felt a huge shock of electricity shoot through my body. I yelled out in pain as I fell to the floor. I was shaking violently from shock when Volk walked to me with that same smile on his face. "Thanks to this little collar right here, you're mine." He tugged at what must have been the collar he was talking about around my neck. He picked me up bridal style and chuckled. "You're mine. Got that?" I looked away and shook my head a bit. "N-no...I-I'm not..." Volk smirked and threw me against the wall roughly and pulled out a small remote. My eyes widened as he pushed a button, sending a shock even larger than before throughout my entire being.

     Volk looked at me. "Mine. Got it?" I whimpered and nodded. He smirked and picked me up in his arms again. "Good boy." I looked away as he pulled something from his pocket. He attached it to the collar on me and smirked. "There. A fitting name tag." He pulled it up a bit so I could see. It simply read 'PET' in a cursive like font. I looked away, Volk walking me to a room in the far back of whatever building we were in. He set me down and smiled. "Now, since it's your first day home, you're gonna have to sleep in your little bed." I was a little confused when he harshly pushed me into a small cage.