Chapter 19

*Dream*

     I was surrounded by darkness...every direction I looked in was pure, pitch black. I had a deep uneasy feeling in my stomach, almost like I was being watched...suddenly a bright light showered over me. I looked around and saw...the room...the fucking room...I was in the cage again, the collar was back on my neck...I was back in those panties...I started breathing heavily, I gripped the bars of the cage and looked around madly as I began to hyperventilate. My eyes widened and dilated when...Volk came into my view. He had that haunting smirk on his face...I was paralyzed in place. I wanted to run. I wanted to do anything. All I could do was sit and stare as he threw me from the cage onto the floor...I felt him pull the panties on me off...

*end of dream*

     I woke up screaming and sweating...I looked around to see Jeff holding me close and shushing me. "It's okay Chanse, it's okay. You were just having a nightmare baby. I'm here." He held me a little tighter and kissed my cheek. I buried my face in his chest as I let my tears fall. "I-it felt s-so real...I-I just w-wanna forget i-it all..." Jeff laid us back down and held me tightly as I curled up in a ball close to him. He gently caressed my hair while softly whispering calming things to me. "Try to sleep baby, I'm gonna keep you safe. Nothing's gonna happen to you, I'm going to protect you." I calmed down a bit and closed my eyes trying to fall back asleep.

     I woke up the next morning with Jeff holding me into his body. I looked up at him and smiled a bit. He smiled back to me. "Morning Gorgeous." I puppy kissed Jeff's nose and smiled more. "Morning Love." He kissed my forehead and helped me out of bed. I yawned softly and he smiled more. "Chanse...there's a way to make you forget." My eyes quickly shot to him. "What do you mean?" Jeff gently rubbed my back. "There's a way to make you forget about...what happened." My heart beat faster in shock and excitement. "What is it? What do I have to do? I'll do anything to forget this...anything." Jeff sighed and scratched the back of his head. "Well...we have to go somewhere." I tilted my head a little. "Where?" Jeff looked down. "I can't tell you...and you can't be awake when we go there. You can't know the way to it." I was confused, and a little scared. But I was willing to do anything to forget. "I wanna do it Jeff. I don't care where we have to go or what I have to do. I just wanna forget." Jeff nodded and pulled out a backpack from under the bed. He opened the small pouch and took out a bottle of liquid and a rag. "I'm sorry if this...reminds you of it." I closed my eyes as Jeff poured the liquid on the rag and put it over my nose and mouth. A few seconds later I grew weak, and I slowly fell asleep.