Chapter 12

Jeff had a blank expression on his face. What was he thinking about? I could never tell with him. After a few minutes I waved my hand in front of his face and he broke his blank gaze. "You okay Jeffy?" I asked calmly. He just nodded and looked at me. "Y-yeah, just a little surprised. Why do you wanna kill with me?" I thought for a moment...I honestly couldn't think of a reason so I just shrugged. "I'm not sure...I guess I'm just ready." Jeff examined me. "You feeling okay Chanse?" I shrugged again. Well, I did just come to terms with the fact I'm fucking crazy, so I don't know if I should consider myself okay or not. He looked at me with a concerned look, I just looked at the front door and headed for it. "Where are you going?" Jeff asked. I walked back and took hold of his sleeve. "We're going killing!" I said excitedly while basically dragging him. Jeff just smiled more over his slitted one as we walked out the door.

     I let Jeff take the lead to town, his knife in hand and hood over his head. I was right behind him with a small knife from my bag and my hair covering my face. The night was warm and the moon was bright and full. The trees seemed to fly by us as we ran through the forest, soon the streetlights were visible. Jeff seemed content with staying hidden, just within the treeline. I decided to stay with him, no need in risking getting seen by someone who might know me. My grip tightened around my knife as I saw people walking by. I bit my lip as I imagined slitting, cutting, chopping and...biting their flesh. I couldn't contain my excitement, I just wanted to rip them apart.

     Jeff looked over to me and smirked. I wasn't sure what he was smirking at until I realized I was drooling. I just giggled at myself and wiped my saliva from my lips. We cut through the street to a small alleyway between two apartment buildings and waited in the dark, the moon our only light. Jeff looked like a statue, his body never moving as he picked his target. I looked around at a few people that stayed in the area, walking around or sitting on park benches. When only a few people were around, Jeff made his move and I made mine. I saw his knife glisten in the moonlight as blood spilled on the hard concrete, I lunged at a man with his back to me, my knife stabbing deep within the back of his neck. I felt his neck bone crack from my blade, his warm blood pouring from his now almost circular gash. His screams were only deep gurgled groans. I let his body fall to the ground and licked his blood from my knife, but it wasn't enough. I bent down and dug my teeth into his flesh, feeling it tear and rip, finally chewing and feeling it go down my throat...it was amazing. The most amazing feeling I've ever felt.

     Jeff was watching me, very carefully as I devoured this random man's flesh. He seemed almost, aroused by it...it was kind of...a turn on for him I guess. It was just delicious to me, so juicy and tender. Like steak almost. Jeff suddenly picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. I giggled at his actions as he walked us home. I stared singing "On The Road Again" while Jeff carried me home, he just rolled his eyes at me and smacked my ass. I giggled more and nuzzled into his neck as he kicked the door open and brought us to the bedroom...I think I know where this is going, and I don't think I can wait.