Chapter 3

I blushed deeply. What was I supposed to do? He just killed my parents, kidnapped me, brought me to his cabin in the woods, and now he's kissing me...is this shit fucking normal? He left my lips and looked at me softly. "What's wrong? Never been kissed by a stranger before?" I blushed more as he chuckled. "You're staying here with me. Got it?" I nodded. I don't know what to do...one minute he's a random killer in my house, the next he's kissing me, and apparently I'm living with him now?! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK LIFE?!

     Jeff looked at me again. His eyes narrowed. "You're insane." He said to me. I looked back to him. I'm not insane. I'M NOT INSANE! I can't be. I'm normal, okay I'm normal! I started getting angry. "I'M NOT FUCKING CRAZY!!! YOU ARE!!!" He just giggled like a little kid and replied, "Says the guy screaming at a serial killer in the middle of nowhere." I hate when people call me insane. I'm not. They are alright?! Not me, them! I looked at my hands and my eyes widened. "My pills..." Jeff laughed more. "See?! You're a fucking psycho! Just like me!!!" He sounded...happy.

     I gripped my hair and curled up on the floor. "I need m-my p-pills Jeff..." He smiled down at me. "Not when you're with me!" Tears started to fall down my cheeks...this can't be happening...it has to be a bad dream...it has to... Jeff stood me up with ease and wiped away my tears. I don't know why, but I hugged him...like a kid who didn't want his dad to go to work. He hugged back and softly hushed me like a baby...he laid me down on the couch. "Get some rest." I nodded and curled up on the couch. I didn't even think about escaping, I don't know what's wrong with me...

*The next morning*

     I woke up on the couch where I fell asleep. I knew exactly where I was...maybe not location wise but I knew I was in Jeff's home. I rolled over to see a pair of dark gray eyes staring back at me...somehow I wasn't afraid. I just smiled a bit, wait...SMILED?! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU CHANSE!!! SNAP THE FUCK OUT OF IT!!! I was having a mental crisis, and I think Jeff could see it...he gently caressed my messy light brown hair. I began to calm down some. Jeff smiled a little as my breaths started to get easier. I looked to him with the only question I could think to ask. "Where's the bathroom?" He giggled, his giggle is so cute...WHAT?! CHANSE ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY?! HE MURDERED YOUR PARENTS YESTERDAY!!! HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU SAY HE'S CUTE?! HE'S A FUCKING MONSTER!!! Jeff could see it in my eyes that my mind was tearing, so he just answered my question in a soft voice. "The third door on your right. It has a crescent moon on the front, ya know, like an outhouse?" I nodded as my mind was yelling at itself and walked down the filthy hallway. If I'm actually gonna live here either he's cleaning or I am.

     I walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind me. It was actually very clean, like a maid had just gotten through with it. I turned on the sink and splashed cold water on my face. I looked up at the mirror, already knowing I'm gonna hate the reflection. I didn't see it when I walked in, but the mirror was shattered, like a spiderweb almost. I walked back to the living room to see Jeff standing in front of the door with his knife in hand. I already knew what he was doing...he's going killing. He turned to me with his eyes nearly black and sternly said "You're not to leave this house until I get back. Understand?" I nodded and we walked out, closing the door quietly. I looked out the window to see he's already gone.