Chapter 13 (Lemon)

Jeff threw me down on the bed and stripped from his hoodie. I bit my lip as he smirked at me, slowly removing his black jeans, exposing his huge tent through his boxers. He chuckled as I quickly tossed my shirt and jeans in the corner. My face flushed deep red as Jeff slowly climbed on top of me, my heart racing as I saw his toned body above my thin figure. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he gently caressed my head, his cold hands sending chills down my body. Jeff began trailing butterfly kisses from my neck to my chest, and from my chest to my waist. I breathed heavily in anticipation. Suddenly he tore my boxers off and roughly pinned my hands above my head. I blushed even deeper as he smirked down at me. "On your stomach baby~" he said softly. I nodded and did as told.

     Jeff slowly kissed down my spine which made me moan softly, I didn't even try to hold them in. I needed him too much. He began to take off his boxers and slowly started to grind against my ass. I gasped softly and gently buried my face in the bed as he began grinding harder. "F-fu-fu...~" was all I could let escape from my mouth. Jeff chuckled deeply and kissed my earlobe a bit. "You want me inside you, don't you Gorgeous?~" I nodded rapidly, my words trapped in my throat. He breathed in my ear softly and nibbled as he slowly pushed the tip into me.

     I moaned loudly and bit my lip in pleasure. Jeff panted softly as he started thrusting deeper into my ass. I couldn't tell if he was in all the way or not, all I knew was however much it was felt amazing. Jeff laughed softly and shortly. "That's not even half way~" he growled into my ear huskily. My eyes widened and my moans became screams of pleasure as he pounded his entire length into me. Jeff moaned softly in sync with his thrusts, my louder moans just a fraction of a second behind his. He thrusted faster and faster by the minute, the feeling was so incredible I thought I was gonna pass out. He managed a few more thrusts before pulling out and cumming on my back. I collapsed on the bed as I came a split second after. Jeff kissed my cheek as I panted and quickly fell asleep.