Chapter 21

I woke up with a smile as I saw Jeff beside me. His face seemed filled with relief and joy. "What are you so happy about?" I asked quietly as we both sat up. He smiled softly and kissed my forehead. "I'm happy because my whole world just became so much better." I tilted my head a little, Jeff smiled more. "You, you're my whole world dumb dumb." I flicked cutely and we stood up. "What do you mean 'I got so much better?'" I asked a little confused. Jeff rubbed his nose. "Slend- I mean...my friend made you forget all the horrible things that happened a little while ago."

     I smiled more. I had no clue what he meant by, 'horrible things,' but if someone made me forget about them, I'm happy. Jeff hugged me tightly and I rested my head on his chest. "Hey Jeff?" He looked down at me. "Yeah?" I smiled and got on my tiptoes to kiss his nose. "How come you're so much taller than me?" Jeff giggled and kissed the top of my head. "Actually I'm just over average hight, you're just short." I glared at him playfully and tackled him on the bed. "I'M NOT SHORT! I'M PETITE YOU FUCKING BUTT!" Jeff laughed at me and put his hand on my head. "Fine, you're petite. Which is another word for 'tiny adorable blanket monster.'" I glared at him again. "I am NOT a blanket monster." I quickly curled up in the blanket and peeked my face through it. "Now I am." Jeff laughed more.

     "You're so cute Chanse." I growled at him with my teeth baring. "I is not cute. I is vicious. I BITE NOW!" I jumped at him and nommed his arm. "Stop being fucking adorable, you fucking adorable little blanket monster." I giggled and laid my head on his lap. "Nah, being adorable is my strong point. Like how your strong point is being a cynical asshole who secretly watches My Little Pony." Jeff squinted at me. "You swore that you would never bring that up again! You own one MLP DVD and you're a brony for life."

     I stuck my tongue out at him and cuddled into his chest. "I'mma do a nap now." I flopped my arms on him and started snoring. Jeff laughed more and petted my head. "Fine, go to bed, just means you don't get the surprise." I quickly shot up and put my face to his. "SURPRISE?! WHAT SURPRISE?! I WANT SURPRISE!" Jeff giggled more and pushed me on the bed. "Close your eyes." I did as he told. A few seconds later I felt him scootch closer. "Okay, open!" I open my eyes and gasped at what I saw.

     I saw a huge penis. Like, ridiculously huge, like, sixteen inches huge. But it wasn't attached to Jeff, it was attached to a novelty hat with the word 'Dickhead' on the front. I facepalmed. "Jeff...just...just tell me where you got this." I tried not to laugh. "From a dude at a gay strip club, I saw him heading in so I just stole it off his head." I pursed my lips. "It...it was the head OUTSIDE the pants right?" Jeff just continued laughing and held me tight. "I love you Chansey." I kissed him softly. "I love you too Jeffy."

~The End~

🎉 You've finished reading Broken Again: My Sanity (a Jeff The Killer Story) (Warning, Contains Lemons) 🎉